Acon Digital Acoustica Premium Edition 7.3.6
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Acoustica.Premium.macOS.7.3.6.zip [797.93 MB].torrent|
Acon Digital Acoustica Premium Edition 7.3.6 macOS
Acoustica is a comprehensive solution for professional audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and gives access to a large set of powerful tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your production work all the way from recording, editing, batch processing, sound design and audio restoration to Red Book compatible CD burning.
Ultimate Audio Quality Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Audio Restoration Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
Multitrack Editing New in Acoustica 6 is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades. You can even loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline.
Processing Tools High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger. You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allows you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
Analysis Tools Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.
New in Version 7.3:
- Most Important New Features at a Glance
- Native support for Apple Silicon processors such as Apple M1
- Acoustica Premium Edition adds four new plug-ins for dialogue post production based on deep learning:Extract:DialogueDeWind:DialogueDeRustle:DialogueDeBuzz:Dialogue
- Improved selection tools in the spectral editor: Geometries can now be moved and resized
- Improved Remix tool with adjustable sensitivity for each stem and a separate download is no longer required
- Improved audio quality of the Time Stretch and Transpose tools
- Several improvements in the multitrack editor, including clip fades, region selection with optional looping and snapping
- Files can now be dragged from the Media File Browser and dropped in the clip editor, multitrack sessions or CD projects
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later Homepage https://acondigital.com/products/acoustica-audio-editor/