Adguard 2.5.0 (896) Beta
Description of Adguard 2.5.0 (896) Beta
Adguard can make your online experience safer because, though Macs and Apple laptops are quite safe to use, when it comes to ad blockers, Macs experience real problems. Already-existing solutions do not consider the specifics of OS X. That greatly influences the stability of work in Safari, and these ad-blocking extensions fail to do their work properly, especially when video ads are an issue.
New Adguard lets you fully enjoy web surfing without any distractions. Watch those videos you want to watch, and not video ads, on YouTube, Twitch, or any other website. Look at photos of your friends and not at endless banners on Facebook and other social networks. Adguard gives you freedom of choice and saves your nerves. It works perfectly with all browsers, as it was developed specially for use on OS X.
- Ad Blocker. Subtle filtering of all incoming traffic, and what is more, ads are blocked before they load to the page.
- Browsing Security. Adguard checks every page for any malicious content using our databases, and blocks requests from potentially dangerous ones.
- Privacy Protection. Any counters and tracking instruments will be blocked by powerful Spyware filter. With Adguard you can stop worrying for the privacy of your actions on the Internet.
- Adguard works in all browsers. Safari, Chrome – you name it. No exceptions.
- Easy to install. A couple of clicks, and your Mac is protected from ads. You don’t have to struggle with overcomplicated settings – just surf the net and Adguard will do all the work.
- Blocking video ads. Any video ad, on any site – Adguard will block it.
- Application filtering. Adguard is more than just an addon for browser. It can help you to get rid of ads in any app on your Mac.
- Is supported in all OS X versions from 10.10 64-bit and higher.
- Adguard has intuitive and simple UI with such additional features like Adguard Assistant and filtering log.
- Daily ad filters and phishing databases updates.
Adguard works in all browsers.
Easy to install.
Blocking video ads.
- Incorrect information about QUIC connections is displayed in the filtering log
- Filtering in Microsoft Edge Beta doesn’t turn off when removing the browser from filtered applications
- AdGuard does not preserve the Whitelist
- Fast user switching might corrupt certificate database
- AdGuard doesn’t work in Brave Beta 1.7.64
- Incorrect extended CSS rule causes problems with JS rules’ work *
- Rules with :style() are converted incorrectly
- Issue with LINE extension
- Rules with restricted domains do not match requests without referer
- Stealth mode error
- Cosmetic rules can be used as CSS rules
- Basic rules with wilcard in top level domains are not working
- Different build configurations for beta/release/nightly
- “What’s new” screen now shows up after major app updates
- “Proceed anyway” option doesn’t work correctly if a website is blocked by a rule with $all modifier
- New rule selection algorithm for the cases when HTTPS filtering is disabled
- New localizations: Croatian, Persian, Romanian, Thai
- CoreLibs has been updated to 1.5.269
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Screenshots of Adguard 2.5.0 (896) Beta