Description of Amadine 1.1
Amadine is a vector drawing software with a perfectly balanced UI that guarantees smooth workflow and quick learning. The app is perfect for illustrations, designing websites, user interface, laying out flyers and brochures, creating logos and icons.
Developed with precision and attention to what users need, Amadine offers everything you may require to bring the craziest illustration ideas to life.
- Use more than 30 tools for selecting, drawing, editing, slicing, and typing.
- Select and modify objects: Move, Selection, Lasso, Eyedropper, Scissors, Eraser, Zoom.
- Draw and edit paths: Pen, Convert, Draw (combines Pencil and Brush), Width, Gradient, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Polygon, Star, Line, Arc.
- Transform shapes: Free Transform, Symmetrical Distortion, Free Distortion.
- Organize artboards: Sheets.
- Type and edit text: Text (combines text in place and text inbox), Text on Path, Text in Shape.
- The Simplify tool for removing unnecessary anchor points without significantly affecting the original path.
- An issue where the Edit > Transformations menu commands would not apply when the entire text was selected in a text box.
- A problem where Shift and Option keys pressed together would not work properly when resizing shapes.
- Minor internal improvements.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Screenshots of Amadine 1.1