apulSoft apQualizr 2 v2.3.0
Description of apulSoft apQualizr 2 v2.3.0
apQualizr2 is an audio plugin based on a multiband equalizer layered on top of a frequency analyzer with elements of a modular effects system.
It features graphical editing of top quality low latency filters and modular modulation of various filter parameters. It can be used for all standard EQ applications and can produce many modulation/dynamics effects thanks to the dynamics and LFO modules included.
High-quality minimal latency variable poles filters modeled perfectly over the full frequency spectrum.
Graphical editing of filter parameters.
Unlimited number of filter bands.
Zoomable FFT-based frequency analyzer displayed beneath the filter curves.
Undo/Redo support for all actions.
Frequency band solo feature: hold Alt to solo frequencies in mouse proximity at any time.
Filter parameters can be modulated by a configurable network of modules.
Current module selection: LFO, Dynamics Detector, Signal Scope, Mix, Split, Knobs.
Mid-Side / Left-Right processing per filter band.
Spectral tilt filter with freely adjustable slope.
Variable slope high- and low pass filters.
Output clipper with gain reduction graph and antialias algorithm.
Interactive piano ruler.
• Version 2.3.0
– New harmonic filter types.
– High frequencies displayed in kHz + support for entering values like ”2k”.
– Frequencies can be entered using pitch names like ”a4” or ”bb-1”.
– BUGFIX: Crash when quitting WaveLab on OS X with multiple VST3 instances
of apQualizr2 open.
– BUGFIX: High samplerate projects did not reopen correctly when using the
VST3 version in Cubase.
– BUGFIX: Crash in FL Studio when bypassing apQualizr2 in the fx rack.
– BUGFIX: Audio stutters with clipper antialiasing enabled in some VST3 hosts
Screenshots of apulSoft apQualizr 2 v2.3.0