|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Blocs_4.3.1__TNT.dmg [36.77 MB].torrent|
Blocs 4.3.1 macOS
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
New & Improved
- Include Blocs Store products in app search results.
- Localised app to Dutch, Italian and Portuguese.
- Drag multiple images to canvas to create gallery or carousels.
- Drag and drop text into designs.
- Quick preview (right click preview button).
- Visual impairment filters (canvas settings).
- Show navigation menu on hover.
- Added Bloc thumbnail export to Bloc Editor.
- Updated Bootstrap 5 framework to V5.0.2.
- Added Blocs API container support for Custom Brics.
- Integrated Volt CMS Support.
- Added touch bar support for page settings.
- Improved touch bar implementation.
- Added more granular reset custom Bric options.
- Adding new fonts no longer requires a restart.
- Added include jQuery option to Bootstrap 5 project export settings.
- Added support for WordPress custom post archive page templates.
- Pasting a URL onto a selected word within a text Bric will automatically convert the word to a link that points to the URL.
- URLs that are pasted onto the Blocs design canvas are now automatically added as link Brics.
- Pasting a URL onto a selected button or link that has a URL interaction will set the target URL.
- Added wp_reset_postdata(); to WordPress post loops to reset the loop data.
- Fixed various issues with toggle visibility interaction.
- Fixed various issues with combine JS.
- Fixed issue that caused jQuery to be included in Bootstrap 5 projects when not required.
- Fixed migration issue with Bootstrap 5 alert Brics.
- Fixed issue that stripped first letter from word when hitting return in text Bric.
- Fixed issue with sticky nav jumping in fill-screen Blocs.
- Fixed issue that prevented refresh Bric from refreshing Brics CSS and JS resources.
- Fixed issue that caused incorrect link attribute on favicon icons.
- Fixed issue with dropdown menus in Bootstrap 5.
- Fixed issue that caused Ecwid interaction to break on Bootstrap 5 projects.
- Fixed issue that caused Stripe interaction to break when using Bootstrap 5 framework.
- Fixed issue that caused custom Bric page selection to break after export or preview.
- Fixed issue with core form Bloc.
- Fixed issue with toggle visibility not animating correctly on some browsers.
- Fixed issue that caused Blocs to crash when creating a backup for an unsaved project.
- Fixed issue that prevented selecting icons inside carousels.
- Fixed issue that prevented active font being highlighted in the font dropdown list.
- Fixed issue that caused duplicated classes (that do not require a dot at the start) from creating broken classes.
- Fixed issue with image protection not working on light box interactions.
- Fixed issue that caused Blocs to crash on M1 Macs when a new class starts with a dot.
- Fixed issue that showed wrong caption alignment setting for carousel when adding a new slide.
- Fixed issue that caused column settings to break when setting a custom WordPress post loop type.
- Fixed issue with sitemap asset titles being escaped.
- Fixed issue that caused broken jQuery link in Bootstrap 5 WordPress themes.
- Fixed issue that caused used pseudo classed with double :: to be flagged as unused.
- Fixed issue with favicon including cache busts in rel tag.
- Fixed issue with hosted files showing escaped file names in music and file selection drop downs.
- Fixed issue that caused hosted asset warning on mp4, mp3, pdf and zip files.
- Fixed issue with background images not showing in older versions of MacOS.
Compatibility: OS X 10.13 or later 64-bit Homepage https://blocsapp.com/