Description of Blotter 2.2.5
Blotter 2.2.5 Present your events and reminders right on your desktop with this stunning calendar viewer. Blotter seamlessly integrates with the Calendar and Reminders Mac apps and renders your whole week as a part of your wallpaper. It is beautifully discreet yet only a glance away. Blotter also makes it a snap to add a new event or reminder to your calendar.
Use the always present menu bar icon, or configure global keyboard shortcuts which work from within any application on your Mac.
Did you ever mark something in your calendar only to forget to check the calendar? No more. With your week right before you, you always know if you can make a meeting on Tuesday or if you’ll be able to go home early on Friday.
• Keep your existing calendar. Blotter will tie directly into macOS Calendar instead of recreating it.
• Quickly add a new event or a new reminder.
• Keep things snappy. Blotter uses very little memory and processing power.
• Optionally view the next 7 days (rolling week) instead of a calendar week.
• Quickly customize what to display, what to hide and how much space to give each section.
Home Page –https://apps.apple.com/app/blotter/id406580224
Screenshots of Blotter 2.2.5