Broken Lines 220.127.116.11
Description of Broken Lines 18.104.22.168
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.13.6
Processor type(s) & speed: i5
RAM minimum: 8
– Chinese Localization has been added to the game
– Suppression will now be better explained in the bootcamps
– Customization support has been added to the game
– All of our databases have been opened up for editing – making it possible to customize the game
– Supplies in Izkors shop will now always cost the same
– Most of the bolt-action rifles have had their accuracy and damage slightly improved (Mauser 98 and Mosin-Nagant, both non-scoped and scoped variants)
– Shadows in all of the levels have been rebaked to fix various lighting issues and improve the visual quality
– Checkpoint loading time has been reduced
– Characters would sometimes get stuck in/behind cover
– Knocked down characters sometimes had their target icons positioned weirdly
– Certain types of cover would not display the correct destruction particles when destroyed
– Russian players would not be able to load certain levels
– Walls in Strength/Mischief (levels) could be fired through
– Controller focus could be lost when ending a level while opening the combat log
– Certain tooltip labels were not localized correctly
– “Checkpoint reached text” is now localized correctly
– Certain levels would not complete correctly if too many soldiers had died
– Ability targetting would sometimes glitch out when used inside houses
– Some objects would flicker slightly when zooming in and out
– Scrolling in the combat log would zoom the game view
– ToggleUI would show as “Label” in the keybind settings
– Hailey’s death event would not trigger due to strict event requirements
– Some empty/mixed up tooltips texts have been fixed
About the game
Broken Lines 22.214.171.124 Your squad has crash-landed behind enemy lines, in the heart of an alternate history Eastern Europe. With no intel or leadership to support them, these soldiers must fight their way back home before the horrors of war break them. Teamwork and strategy are paramount…
Each soldier has their own personality and ideas on what needs to happen next. Some want to investigate what caused the crash that left them in hostile territory, while others want to lay low and wait for rescue. There are even whispers of desertion.
You are the “unseen hand” that guides this ragtag group of soldiers to safety and possible rescue. Whether it’s as simple a choice as to which way to go next, or something as serious as how to engage their mysterious foes, every decision you make is serious and significant.
Broken Lines combines a tactical RPG with story-driven gameplay. As your soldiers battle the mental strain of war, you’ll need to command them in combat — will they avoid the enemy, or go head to head with their foes?
Combat is similar to that of a turn-based tactical RPG, but soldiers move only when action phase starts. However, when new enemies and hazards appear, the game pauses to allow you to plan your reaction to this new change. Will you continue to charge forward, or back off and seek cover?
Choices you make will shape the story to your liking leading to a different campaign endings. Choose wisely as your progression through the game will affect not only soldiers you command but also a whole region and everyone who happen to live here. But you should also keep in mind that your soldiers have their own opinion on what is good for the squad so you have to maintain a balance between what you want them to do and what is good for keeping the squad in high spirits.
“Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.” — Winston Churchill
Text & Audio: English
Text only: français, Deutsch, español, polski, русский
Screenshots of Broken Lines 126.96.36.199