BusyCal 2021.3.0 (202130008)
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]BusyCal_2021.3.0__202130008___TNT.dmg [44.19 MB].torrent|
BusyCal 2021.3.0 (202130008) Multilingual macOS
BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Its unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And when you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
- NEW: Big Sur dock icon
- NEW: New layout and design, including new purpose-built controls for improved visual feedback and accessibility
- NEW: New Info Pane. It now displays in “compact mode” by default and can be expanded to show hidden / omitted fields without having to enable these in preferences.
- NEW: Toggle button next to collection / account names in the Calendar list to quickly exclude all calendars with one click. Toggle button will show as you bring the mouse pointer near the left side of the account name in the calendar list.
- NEW: Long-press on Today button to show the “Go To Date..” picker
- NEW: Improvements to dark mode
- NEW: You can now hold down shift and drag an event in day and week views to change its start times by increments of 60 seconds (1 minute)
- NEW: Date pickers used by the Info Panel have changed. The new date entry fields offer faster date manipulation and better formatting. You can optionally change the date picker style from Preferences > Info Panel.
- NEW: For consistency, “Done” checkbox now appears next to the title in the Info Panel.
- NEW: Only the first 5 attendees of a meeting are now displayed in the Info Panel, along with a “show all” button, to avoid having to scroll too much to get to the notes.
- NEW: Insert date & time into notes shortcut under the Info Panel
- NEW: New “Go-to Today” button that now displays the current date.
- NEW: New navigation keyboard shortcuts to go to previous / next week under the View Menu
- NEW: New keyboard shortcuts for adding / subtracting a month to an event’s start date
- NEW: New preference to enable reduced brightness of past events under Preferences > Appearance
- NEW: New and improved timezone picker, now allows searching for a city name
- NEW: New horizontally scrollable, smart filter bar. The filter bar no longer takes away valuable space from the calendar as well as the Task panel
- NEW: Smart filters can now be displayed in a separate, floating window. Useful when you have a lot of filters.
- NEW: Improvements to the Task panel. “To Dos” are now referred to as “Tasks”. When sorting tasks, you can now switch between ascending (the default) / descending sort order
- NEW: “New Task” button added to the Task Panel. Long-click for options.
- NEW: Task filter and sort options have been separated for improved accessibility
- NEW: Tasks with notes now display a small yellow triangle in the Task Panel to indicate presence of a note
- NEW: Next 5 and 10 year date ranges added to “Show dated Tasks” preference
- NEW: Recurring tasks are now easier to identify at a glance
- NEW: Day / Week view now always show the month name in the all-day section
- NEW: When printing month / week view, you can enable “Include date of print” under print settings to serve as a reminder for out-of-date information.
- NEW: App’s main window can now be resized to a much smaller size
- NEW: HTML in event notes get rendered as plain text automatically in day / week views (just as they do in month view)
- NEW: You can now delete and decline meetings on Office 365 / Exchange without notifying the organizer
- When showing two-weeks in week view, the “previous” navigation button now moves two weeks back instead of one
- When showing 6 weeks in a month, BusyCal will now start with the first week of the month, instead of the current week. This behavior can be changed from Preferences.
- Month name now flashes briefly in month view, when navigating between months
- A quick scroll on the trackpad or magic mouse now results in switching to the next / previous month instead of a random number of months.
- Enabling / disabling an account no longer influences a smart filter’s remembered “calendar set”
- Toggling calendar visibility now correctly marks the active smart filter as modified
- With “selected calendar” set as the default calendar for new events, BusyCal now does a better job at picking an appropriate calendar if the selected calendar does not support creation of events
- Improved timezone detection when syncing CalDAV events that only specify a timezone offset
- Selected tasks in calendar view can now be marked as done / undone using keyboard shortcuts when the to-do panel is hiding
- Regeneration style set under Preferences, for repeating tasks, is now always used when marking tasks complete
- Performance related improvements when using the search field
- Print settings now restore the the last used page type and orientation automatically
- Improved handling of random server-side failures when updating events
- Improved support for ownCloud
- Improved handling of meetings where the user has been invited multiple times via multiple aliases
- Updated Zoom authentication routines to work with their updated APIs. This fixes the “Invalid Scope” errors seen by some users.
- Fixed bug where next / previous navigation buttons would at times stop working temporarily
- Fixed bug where a smart filter would incorrectly show as modified after an app relaunch
- Fixed bug where in dark mode, certain colors assigned to an event’s title would later reset to white
- Fixed bug where the alarm window would show after a few minutes even though it was manually closed and no new alarms were added
- Fixed bug where a weekly recurring event with an invalid end date would cause it to filter out of the week view at times
- Fixed bug where a weekly recurring todo synced from Reminders would at times repeat on the wrong date after a few occurrences
- Fixed bug where the info panel in a popover would not display the tags drop down at times
- Fixed bug where the info panel’s menu items would appear in a light background in dark mode
- Fixed bug where resizing a multi-day timed event would at times change the end time to midnight
- Fixed bug where alarms fired while the computer was turned off would at times fail to show afterwards
- Various under the hood improvements
- Ongoing stability improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor Homepage http://www.busymac.com/busycal/