|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]BusyCal_2021.4.2__TNT.dmg [47.29 MB].torrent|
BusyCal 2021.4.2 Multilingual macOS
BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Its unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And when you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
- Critical fix for recently changed iCloud app-specific password requirements
- Added support for Google Workspace Directory lookups when adding attendees (for Google Calendar accounts)
- Improved rendering of day / week view when there are several hundred events starting on the same day
- Multi-day events now display start / end times in month view and the all-day section of week view
- New URL handler to go to current date
- Copying a read-only event and then pasting it now automatically selects the default (or the most appropriate) calendar instead
- Fixed a layout issue where the Map would not correctly show in the Info Panel on macOS 10.13
- Fixed bug where marking a task complete in the alarm window would not reflect the change at times
- Fixed bug where option+clicking a graphic would not work at times
- Fixed bug where copy / pasting a century old all-day event would incorrectly add a time
- Ongoing stability improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor