BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar, which combines personal productivity features for people with powerful calendar sharing for families and workgroups. Its unique features include modeless information panel for ease of data input; To Dos, displayed on the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating Dos; customizable calendar views, including views of the list, and scroll Month and Week; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, schedules, notes and more. And when you first start BusyCal, all your data instantly import iCal. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, IPAD, IPod Touch, and other applications and devices that sync to MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to return to iCal, all your calendar data will be current.
BusyCal allows families and working groups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on the network without the need for a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, IPAD, IPod Touch, and other applications and devices that sync to MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in modal dashboard.
- Creating a recurring To Dos, displayed on the calendar and brought to completion.
- Scroll Month and Week views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar and more.
- View weather forecast live, sunrise / sunset times and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable fonts event, sizes, styles and colors.
- Adding graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual notes on your calendar.
- Synchronization with IPad, iPhone and IPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or ITunes.
- Synchronize with MobileMe Calendar and other computers / devices that sync to MobileMe.
- Synchronization with Google Calendar and other computers / devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Synchronization with other users BusyCal on your local network or over the Internet.
- The share calendars with others, with password protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
Version 3.7.0: New:
- Modern Authentication (MFA / 2fa / SSO) support for Office 365 accounts
- Now you can change the settings at a meeting of privacy invites received for the supported server CalDAV (for example, Google Calendar)
- The new setting under the Appearance Preferences allows you to display events that are grouped according to the calendar for the current month and the section all day views / week
- Those present at the meeting are invited sometimes can be of any length. Options “my status” is now displayed above the list of participants to avoid having to scroll down
- Processing timeout from the exchange by using forced synchronization with multiple delegates
- Detection and correction of malformed rules repetition calendar subscribes
- productivity increase
- Continuous improvement of stability
- Fixed an issue where some users could not create To-Dos on locally shared calendar over the WAN
- Banner appearance in the menu application for Dark Mode
- Fixed a bug where the location field is not present proposals contacts marked as organizations
- Fixed an issue where printing will skip certain pages in list mode, if the text size is set to Large
- Fixed a bug where a meeting with ICloud will display cryptic URL instead of the actual e-mail address of the organizer
- Fixed an issue where the left panel will scroll back to the top when reordering lists
- Fixed a bug where all-day individual event from the exchange would sometimes be ignored initially designated time zone
- About a day flowers Viewer availability for Dark Mode
- When you print the type of the Day, the list does now automatically hidden when there is no problem to print
- Day / week view text «DST» is now displayed for the Transition hour daylight saving time for clarity
- User input time in a way now assumes a decimal number such as “2.5 hour”
- Added automatic processing of invites when leaving the @ me.com for users still on @ mac.com
- Collapsed not calendar group is no longer automatically expands when you select an event in the calendar
Compatibility: OS X 10,11 or later, 64-bit processor Home http://www.busymac.com/busycal/
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]BusyCal_3.7.3__HCiSO.dmg [22.24 MB].torrent|