Carbon Copy Cloner 5.1.14 (5870)
Carbon Copy Cloner 5.1.14 (5870)
Carbon Copy Cloner backup better than regular backups. Suppose the unthinkable happens when you’re under a deadline to complete the project: your Mac is not responding, and all you hear is the ominous, repetitive clicks starting from your hard drive. Under normal backups, you spend your day ran to the store to buy a new hard drive, and then sit in front of the computer to reinstall the operating system and data recovery.
With Carbon Copy Cloner, your data and operating system data is stored on the boot volume, ready for production at any time. When trouble, simply boot from a backup and go back to using your Mac. At your convenience, replace the failed hard disk drive, and then let the CCC to restore the operating system, data and settings directly from a backup in one step.
Any backup software can save your stuff. Reserve CCC boot will keep your performance too!
- Compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Processed one interface window
- Editing scheduled tasks
- application Menubar
- The history of problems
- Simple Mode views
- Chain tasks together
- Run this task only on weekdays, or on weekends
- Collision detection task (to prevent two things from a letter to the same destination at the same time)
- Select to run the backup only when connected to a power source
- Administrators authentication only once, ever
- Customizable e-mail notifications
- command line application
- Visual QuickStart Guides
- Bootable backup
- intelligent update
- Run scheduled backup
- Backup to locally mounted volumes
- Backing up to network volumes
- Cloning Recovery HD
- Household License
- center of the disc
- Archive modified and deleted items
- Tasks are performed automatically, even if you are not logged in
- Backing up to another Mac
- Pre- and post-flight scripts
- custom filters
- Cloning Coach timely troubleshooting tips
- Available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Authentication errors that occur during a failure to set the target amount of data is now being processed correctly (ie you get a “Reset Password” fast instead of general error).
- CCC no longer avoids Formations dynamic linker shared cache on Mac computers with less than 4GB of RAM. We found that solved the problem of system performance in the past, but now it only exacerbates the problems of system performance on these systems with anemia at the Catalina MacOS.
- CCC will now prohibit conversion to HFS + formatted volume fraction in the NPF, as Drobo does not support the NPF. This does not prevent you from reformatting the volume Drob themselves and selecting it as the location for the boot Catalina backup copy, but CCC is no longer going to perform a task that places the volume fraction of unsupported configurations. If you want to use fractions in the device as a bootable backup, you have to share this feedback with Drobo.
- Added button «Reveal data volume” for the source and for selecting a destination when applicable volume is established system volume.
- not Catalina: CCC Cloning Coach currently warns that FireWire-attached assignment is not bootable on Catalina + (Apple no longer supports this configuration).
- not Catalina: Errors detected during the backup volume on the system will no longer cause the backup to fail amount of data, and errors are now represented more useful tips.
- High Sierra +: Fixed a bug that led to the non-bootable clones in determining the scope other than the current boot drive as the source.
- The task is selected in the side panel of the CCC is stored more securely.
- Fixed logic error, resulting in a reboot or shutdown requests TCC failure when no user is logged on.
- Catalina: Addressed issue in which “reassociation” problem will not work when the volume of re-connection destination, in cases where the source is a bootable disk and volume of the system was completely replaced during the upgrade system software.
- CCC is now working around the volume is unmounted interference caused CleanMyDrive. This product can still cause problems for the Disk Utility, it is recommended to disable this program if you have problems with the conversion HFS + -to-SPC, for example.
- It solved the problem in which the selection of source and destination can not be purified in simple mode.
- Fixed an issue in which CCC will report the fact that he was not able to gather information about the basic volume when you select a folder on a volume in the volume group, and when the name that was based on the volume of non-ASCII characters (eg, «CCC Backup – données »).
- Version 5.1.14:
Compatibility: OS X 10,10 or later
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Carbon_Copy_Cloner_5.1.14__5870.dmg [29.94 MB].torrent|