Presenting Cascadea, first, a user styles manager designed as extensions App Safari and native MacOS application. Cascadea makes it easy to install custom styles, which change the look of any website you want. If you want to feed your social media burst with color, or give your eyes a break with a darker style, Cascadea gives you the freedom to draw on the Internet in your colors.
Setting styles easily – you can easily import styles from popular sites custom styles, or import any CSS file from a URL or a local file. After installation, Cascadea has a clean, simple user interface for fast switching or delete styles. Since Cascadea built with a fast, fluid home the UI, it is easy to mass-switching or mass delete styles, drag them around to organize the list of styles, or export and import the entire database of styles.
Cascadea also an incredibly powerful tool for CSS developers, how do you write your own custom styles, or use it as part of your working web development process. Cascadea includes a full-featured code editor for writing custom stylesheets, supporting auto-completion, syntax highlighting, automatic indentation, code folding, landscaping, multicursor support, and more. Choose between multiple color themes for the editor, open multiple tabs in style, and watch live update Safari if you save the changes. Also, if you prefer your own code editor, you can easily import and export standard CSS file in and out Cascadea.
Other features include:
• The fastest, cleanest interface of any user styles manager.
• Full Dark Mode in MacOS Mojave.
• Tie styles to your MacOS (10.14.4+) appearance of the system – Dark Mode-ments sites whenever you want, and easily change the theme, if you do not.
• Automatically update styles imported from the URL.
• Easy to duplicate the imported styles to edit a local copy without it being overwritten by the update.
• Exclude sites of styles to avoid conflict or override global styles.
• Setting variables in the format UserCSS custom styles.
• Change the order of injection of style by simply dragging items in the list of styles.
• Export the entire collection of styles in one database file, and then import them back just as easily.
• Open Cascadea fast or switch their styles with a touch of a button in the Safari toolbar.
• Touch on the support bar equipped MacBook Pro models.
• There are no user tracking. At all. Ever. Cascadea collect absolutely no information from you, beyond the opt-impersonal crash reports provided by Apple’s, through the App Store.
Compatibility: MacOS 10,13 or later, 64-bit processor Home https://cascadea.app/
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Cascadea_1.4.4_MAS__HCiSO.dmg [17.6 MB].torrent|