Description of ChronoSync 4.9.9
ChronoSync 4.9.9 is an application for Mac, which can be used to synchronize or backup files and folders. Allows you to make a backup of the entire system as well, to create a bootable backup
is an application for
can be used
files and folders.
Allows you to
of the entire system
to create a bootable
With ChronoSync can sync or do a backup for most devices and directories, and all that can be connected to the Mac, including a folder on your Mac, other Macs, PCs and external drives.
• Fully customizable toolbar
• All settings are stored in separate files that can be edited at any time
• Synchronization in two directions
• drafting rules to filter the files by various attributes
• Compare files before sync
• Run a test to verify the results of synchronization before performing operations
• history of synchronization, which can be printed or saved to a file
• Automatic synchronization on a schedule
• Use AppleScripts to automate synchronization.
Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.8 or later
Home Page – http://www.econtechnologies.com/chronosync/overview.html
Screenshots of ChronoSync 4.9.9