CodeRunner 3.1 (21730)
CodeRunner 3.1 (21 730)
CodeRunner, advanced, very flexible and easy to use program editor, supports multiple languages, and provides a large IDE feature, while remaining light and comfortable. CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-box and can be easily extended to run code in any other language. Notable features include debugging with breakpoints in many languages, the completion of the IDE-level code, and many other high-end features, making it easier than ever to record and work with the code.
Advanced Code Completion Any programmer knows the importance of good code completion. That’s why CodeRunner supports the full completion of the IDE code level for most languages, including fuzzy search, bookmarks optionally aggregates and fragments of documents.
Advanced Code Completion
Running the code in any language CodeRunner was built on the principle that you should be able to run your code instantly in any language. CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-box and can be easily extended to support any other language. Adding languages is as easy as entering the terminal command.
Running the code in any language
Debugging with Breakpoints It’s easy to break when your code is not working properly. New in CodeRunner 2.2, you can set breakpoints and step through the code line by line. Just click on the text margin to set a breakpoint and start debugging. Examine the call stack, view and edit local variables, and use the full power of the debugger by issuing commands debugger. Debugging code has never been so easy.
Debugging with Breakpoints
- Support TextMate themes
- Automatic support for indents
- Interactive console
- file navigator
- Intelligent matching staples
- Custom compilation flags
- symbol navigator
- Run with arguments and input combinations
- word completion
- multiple choice
- Live stats mileage
- More possibilities
Version 3.1: Significant changes in v3.1 include:
Notable changes in v3.1 include:
- Improved speed of execution of code in C, C ++ and Objective-C.
- Improved handling of file types and file icons set for all major coding languages.
- Improved display of variables during debugging using lldb (in C language and Swift), with support for nested hierarchical structures and a better description of objects.
- Improved support for Go and fixed a bug with the completion of Go code.
- Fixed a bug that prevents the Java-code from running correctly on some systems.
- Fixed a bug when using the Split View from the code completion window active.
- Several common minor improvements and corrections.
- Notable changes in v3.1 include:
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor Home https://coderunnerapp.com/
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]CodeRunner_3.1_macOS.zip [82.24 MB].torrent|