Description of Darkwood 1.3.31554
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz +
RAM minimum: 4 GB ram or better
Changelog 1.3 –
Changelog for Patch 1.3 (added on 7 August 2019)
This update brings four new languages to Darkwood: Simplified Chinese, Italian, Turkish and Hungarian. There are also improvements to the German localization.
– Fixed Musician not appearing in Chapter 2. Sorry about that! This fix will not be available if you’ve already started Chapter 2.
– Fixed “white screen” issue for Portuguese players.
– Fixed rare save game corruption in regards to interacting with the crazy Doctor in Chapter 2.
– Fixed incorrect outcome for Musician in the Epilogue when he was killed by the player.
– Fixed max stackable items exploit from traders.
– Fixed Dog and Mutated Dog being unlootable after being killed by a beartrap while having the Shadow Armor.
– Fixed Piotrek appearing in chapter 2 even though he died in the rocket explosion in chapter 1. This fix will not be available if you’ve already started Chapter 2.
– Fixed player invincibility exploit when entering gamepad menu.
– Many typos fixed.
– Fixed weak regeneration perk not appearing in journal and incorrect icon.
– Fixed dream about the Underground not spawning the Forest Spirit.
– Fixed credits ending too soon.
– Fixed incorrect number of items displayed in the journal.
– Updated handwritten fonts.
– Fixed instances where text would not fit on a note or in the journal for some translations.
– Memory optimizations.
Darkwood provides a new perspective on survival horror.
Scavenge and explore the rich, ever-changing free-roam world by day, then hunker down in your hideout and pray for the morning light.
Survival horror from a top-down perspective that is terrifying to play.
No hand holding or quest markers. Test your skills and figure things out on your own!
By day explore the randomly generated, ever-sinister woods, scavenge for materials, craft weapons and discover new secrets.
By night find shelter, barricade, set up traps and hide or defend yourself from the horrors that lurk in the dark.
Gain skills and perks by extracting a strange essence from mutated fauna and flora and injecting it into your bloodstream. Watch out for unexpected consequences…
Make decisions that impact the world of Darkwood, its inhabitants and the story you experience.
Meet eerie characters, learn their stories and decide their fate. And remember – don’t trust anyone.
As nights go by, the lines between reality and nightmarish fantasies begin to blur. Are you ready to step into Darkwood?
More information: https://store.steampowered.com/app/274520
Screenshots of Darkwood 1.3.31554