Display Maestro 5.0
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Display_Maestro_5.0__HCiSO.dmg [23.8 MB].torrent|
Display Maestro 5.0 macOS
Display Maestro gives you full control over attached displays, allowing the use of all available resolutions and bit depths. macOS strips out the useful ability to set specific resolutions and presents a more user-friendly approach. Experienced users, especially graphic designers and presenters, demand more precise control of their devices. Access exactly the resolution you need with Display Maestro’s traditional-macOS-like menu.
Pro users can also view advanced resolution and device information ranging from gamma configuration, RGB color points, scaling, samples per pixel, screen dimensions, device vendor IDs, refresh rate, manufacture dates, dots per inch, Retina (HiDPI) status, and more.
Also view feature information such as if the following are enabled are supported: pan enabled, simulscan enabled, is stretched, television mode, Desktop GUI support, interlace mode, mirroring supported, built-in, high-resolution capable, accelerator backed, and more.
Full Resolution List
Access the full list of resolutions and bit-depths supported by the graphics card and attached display. Note that some graphics cards may limit the display’s options.
Legacy App Support
Older games and apps sometimes require the use of precise resolutions, and can no longer set these automatically due to changes in Mac OS. Display Maestro lets you pick exactly the configuration you need.
Display Maestro implements functionality that will detect if an unsafe resolution was chosen and will automatically revert to the last known safe resolution if confirmation is not given.
- This upgrade is free for users owning an active subscription or a non-subscription “Lifetime License.” No action is required other than downloading the new version from our web site and unlocking as normal with an e-mail address. For all other users, orders for the current version can be purchased on our web site.
- Compatibility with macOS Monterey.
- New Icon.
- Auto-set resolution on startup.
- Open Display Preferences menu option.
- Remember desktop icon positions.
- Remember decision for unsafe resolutions.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit