DSSW Power Manager 5.4.3
5.4.3 DSSW Power Manager
Power Manager is a solution for reducing the energy consumption of the Mac. The use of Power Manager to manage Assert over when your Mac is available, and when they are turned off.
Power Manager extends the functionality of the planning opportunities provided by OS X’s Energy Saver. In contrast to the Energy Saver, Power Manager knows multiple users, offers unlimited schedule, provides more customization and supports a wider range of actions.
Power Manager includes the ability to schedule application launch documents, and run scripts. It includes support for AppleScript, Automator actions, command line interface and programming interface.
Version 5.4.0: New
- Updated table button in the editor to use text labels.
- Remove fields editor contexts notice.
- Updated library CodeMirror.
- Updated library UpdateCore.
- Continued modernization of the code.
- Maximizing array of rows and length 1024, which previously limited memory (API hardening).
- Embedded scripts are limited to 64 KiB (API hardening).
- additional medium is changed from the structure of the dictionary of environment variables (API hardening).
- the context has changed from the vocabulary in the context of the structure of the notification (API hardening).
- trigger alert changed to take context as a subset of the notification, instead of exact match.
- Increased restrictions on the length of names and organizations in the license.
- Removed outdated client computer name, SSL and SSL gain levels.
- Obsolete priority planning process, creating a mask image mode, the throttle disk reads and restriction of the use of resources in the external.
- + Change
Compatibility: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10,10 or later Home https://www.dssw.co.uk/powermanager/
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]dsswpowermanager_5.4.3.dmg [14.84 MB].torrent|