Elmedia Player Pro 7.7.1843
Elmedia Player Pro 7.7.1843
Elmedia Player is a video and audio player that will play just about any file you throw at it, whether it be MP4, AVI, MOV, SWF, DAT, MKV, MP3, FLAC, M4V, FLV, or any other common format. No need for additional codecs, plug-in – this application has everything you need to play the files.
Elmedia Player ensures perfectly smooth HD experience with hardware decode acceleration.
Highlights: Elmedia player is proud to offer:
- Video and audio features
- Support for multiple audio tracks, including embedded and external audio files.
- full screen mode, which even offers an option that the monitor will display the video in full screen mode.
- Native volume control.
- Creating and easy control over playlists.
- The player can be comfortably laid on top of all active applications.
- Set the screen.
- The playback speed can be adjusted easily.
- Playback of the selected video or audio segment in a continuous loop.
- Select which external audio track or subtitle files, the player will load: all with the name of the movie of the same name as the movie, or all in the directory.
- Highlights: Elmedia player is proud to offer:
The flow of local files in the Chromecast, Apple TV, Smart TV and other AirPlay and DLNA-certified devices. With an installed Elmedia player on your Mac, you can effortlessly stream local video and audio files Samsung TV, LG TV, TV Sony, and many other smart TVs.
The flow of local files in the Chromecast, Apple TV, Smart TV and other AirPlay and DLNA-certified devices.
Great opportunities offered streaming Elmedia:
- Streams audio and video files in their own format or transcoded in real time.
- Support for streaming video to 4K video to a compatible device (Chromecast Ultra, Apple TV 4K, etc.).
- Subtitle support (both built-in and external).
- Streams content from YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo, without advertisements (using Open Online Video options).
- It supports playlists (create your own playlists for continuous streaming).
- Control flow in the application. You can play, pause, search, or stop the video playback. When streaming to DLNA or Chromecast devices, you can also adjust the volume on your player.
- Great opportunities offered streaming Elmedia:
You can also use Elmedia player as an audio receiver to the AirPlay, which comes in handy when you need to stream audio from your phone on a Mac, connected to the large speakers.
Integrated search subtitles We have integrated Elmedia player Opensubtitles.org service that lets you find any subtitles available there in a couple of clicks without leaving the player.
Integrated search subtitles
Flexible video and audio settings
- Flip Vertical, rotate, mirror or video to return to the original.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
- Sync subtitles to the video when it was not synchronized initially.
- Choose the language for audio and subtitles when files have multiple subtitles and audio streams.
- Adjust the sound for different genres, rooms, or specific speakers using the audio equalizer. Select one of the presets or create your own.
- You can set the output device to the audio; for advanced users transmit AC-3 / DTS through the S / PDIF.
- Flexible video and audio settings
- Audio: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, FLAC, MKA, OGG, RSM, ra, NZ, WAV, WAV, AIF, Og, coffee, midi, seredina, ACM, d.t.n. MP, WebM
- Supported formats
Watch online video and capture screenshots
- Access YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion videos directly from the app without bringing up the browser; no noisy ads to distract you with the option to Open Online Video.
- Take a screenshot of any moment in a movie or do all the video in a set of images. Set preferred range between screenshots.
- Watch online video and capture screenshots
- Added: Streaming audio and video files to Chromecast, Smart TV and other DLNA-enabled devices certified.
- Added: Streaming settings.
- Added: significantly redesigned interface.
- Added: independent configuration interface language.
- Added: Built-in subtitle search through Opensubtitles.org directly from the player.
- Added: ability to set the background color for the subtitles.
- Added: Option to disable screen saver during playback, not only in full-screen mode.
- Improved: The process of preparing video for streaming.
- Improvement: definition of subtitle encoding.
- Improvement: adjustment playback (reproduction speed, an audio delay, delay subtitle) is now possible via the panel playback parameters.
- Changed: “Play Key control media” functions are now available.
- Updated: two trial downloads are available in the free version.
- Lots of other small fixes and improvements (thanks for the continued feedback!).
- Version 7.6:
- Version 7.0:
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor Home http://mac.eltima.com/media-player.html
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Elmedia_Player_7.7__TNT.dmg [59.06 MB].torrent|