Final Draft 11.1
The final draft of 11.1
The final draft allows creative energy to focus on the content; let Final Draft take care of the style. The final draft is the number one selling application specifically designed for writing scripts of films, television and theater productions episodics. It combines powerful word processing with professional script formatting in one self-contained, easy-to-use package. There’s no need to learn about the rules of the formatting scenarios – Final Draft automatically splits and formats the script of industry standards as you write.
WRITTEN Top Features:
- Scene View – Outline script and reorder scenes using a simple drag & drop interface.
- Navigator – View, sort and filter the important details of your scene, Scriptnotes and symbols.
- Index cards – easy to outline your story and restructure your script on one stage at a time.
- ScriptNotes – to make general or specific element colored notes, which will not affect the pagination of your script.
- Templates – over 100 classic and current TV shows, the script, stageplay and graphic templates are available with the possibility of a new set your own.
- Breakdown – Final Draft script Break quite universal industry standards for OSX, PC or IPad.
- Watermarks in print and PDF Options – You can print the watermarked script on any printer with a standardized format paper or save directly to PDF format in a perfect scenario.
- System panel – Divide the screen in half, so you can view the same scene at the same time outlines to write the script.
- The final draft Courier Font – We’ve created the perfect writer font that is easy to read while meeting the needs of industry.
- Recording management – Check the content you write, to help you manage your emails goals.
- Format Assistant – After you have finished the first draft, run the Format Assistant, to ensure no formatting errors.
- Retina support and full screen – Benefit from the convenience of a distraction free writing in full-screen mode, as well as retina display compatibility.
- Mac OSX Dictation Support – Built-in Mac OSX dictation feature works with Final Draft, allowing for hands-free writing that it is as fast as your ideas.
- WRITTEN Top Features:
TOP PRODUCTION Features:
- The page title – create and easily include a professional cover sheet with the script.
- Revision mode – Review your script as often as we would like. Save different revisions for production purposes.
- Page Locking – Lower the scene, blocking pages and pages and A-color set of edits. You can take your script all the way from idea to finished product.
- Color production pages for revisions – colored border allows you to write the ease with production of solid color pages in PDF format for distribution.
- Backlight character – used to highlight table read or write characters to keep track of specific character dialogue.
- Customizable reporting – the final draft offers seven different reports for production, including Scene reports, the nature and location. Print or email records separate from your script.
- TOP PRODUCTION Features:
- Now create a report inclusiveness
- Scene Report may include tag
- Scene report can be sorted by a production order
- Error correction
- Version 11.1:
Compatibility: MacOS 10,12 or later, 64-bit processor Home http://www.finaldraft.com/products/final-draft
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Final_Draft_11_11.1.0__TNT.dmg [69.94 MB].torrent|