|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]GoodNotes_5.7.6_MAS__HCiSO.dmg [218.07 MB].torrent|
GoodNotes 5.7.6 MAS
Transform your Mac into smart digital paper and a powerful document management system. Use the same features from GoodNotes’ iPad version on your Mac and work with your documents where you want and when you want.
CREATE, IMPORT, AND EDIT DOCUMENTS ON YOUR MAC
- Create digital notebooks and type text with your keyboard or write and draw with the mouse/trackpad or the Apple Pencil using Sidecar on your iPad
- Import PDF and images to annotate them in GoodNotes
- Add documents from your Mac to existing GoodNotes notebooks via drag and drop
PAPERLESS DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
- Organize your documents in folders and create unlimited subfolders
- Mark your most important documents, pages, and folders as Favorites to access them quickly
- Create custom outlines for easier navigation through your documents
- Instant export of documents or pages as PDF via drag and drop
ALL YOUR NOTES ALWAYS WITH YOU
- Sync your latest changes to your iPad, iPhone, and other Macs using iCloud
- Prepare documents on your Mac and pick them up on another device to continuously work on them
ESCAPE THE LIMITS OF ANALOG PAPER
- Move, resize, and rotate your handwriting or change colors
- Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shapes Tool
- powerful & smart eraser tool: Choose to erase the entire stroke or only parts of it. Set it to “Erase Highlighter Only” to leave the ink intact
- Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks
Version 5.7.0 Introducing Elements – Save and reuse frequently needed objects across all of your notebooks. Stickers, stamps, headers, sticky-notes, basic shapes, graphs, coordinate systems… When taking notes, we need to use the same objects over and over again. The new Elements feature lets you import and save objects or groups of objects to a collection from where you can add them to the page again. No more copy and paste between different notebooks or hectic redrawing when time is short.
SAVING ELEMENTS GoodNotes comes with some built-in Element collections that you can use to decorate or enhance your notes. Of course, you can also add your own elements: 1. Select something with the Lasso Tool > tap on the selection again > tap “Add as Element” 2. Select an image with the Image tool > Then tap on it again > Add as Element 3. Open the Elements picker > tap and hold on the mini thumbnail of a collection at the bottom > “Edit” > Import images from Camera Roll or Files
INSERTING ELEMENTS Inserting elements work similarly to inserting images with the image tool: Select the Elements tool > tap anywhere on the page > select the Element you want to insert. You can also use drag and drop to add elements from the Elements picker or from the contextual area that includes your recently used Elements for faster access.
Tips for Pros: When you save an Element, the format is preserved, which means all objects are fully editable when you add them back to a page. For example, you can save a hand-drawn table with placeholder text boxes for the table headers. After adding the Element to the page, you can update the placeholder text with the text tool or erase columns you don’t need.
ORGANIZING ELEMENTS Elements are organized in collections. When saving an element, you can choose to add it to an existing collection or create a new one. You can delete Elements in collections, move them around, and import more.
Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor Homepage https://apps.apple.com/app/goodnotes-5/id1480793815