|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]goPanel_2_2.9.1__TNT.dmg [16.14 MB].torrent|
goPanel 2.9.1 macOS
goPanel is the most intuitive OSX App to manage web servers, an alternative to existing control panel softwares you install on your Unix based servers for web hosting. Easy to install and configure Apache, php, mysql, ftp, domains and emails on your server goPanel APP lets you easily connect and manage UNLIMITED linux servers.
- Add and manage unlimited servers (VPS or dedicated)
- Install, configure and manage: Apache or Nginx, PHP, FTP (Pure-FTPd), MySQL or MariaDB, Mail Server to get each of your servers ready to host domains
- PHP and Apache on/off from selection of modules
- Unlimited MySQL/MariaDB users and databases, domains, ftp accounts and emails
- Unlimited free SSL** certs issued by Let’s Encrypt certificate authority
- Fail2Ban intrusion prevention software Install and Configure
- Setup scheduled cron jobs
- Setup backup for your files or databases
- View server logs and block IP’s
- Rollback up to 50 earlier versions of your config files in case you need to
- System updates – keep your linux server up to date
- 3rd-party scripts:
- WP-CLI + One-click WordPress installer
- Composer (application-level package manager)
- PHPMyAdmin(database manager)
- Webmailer (roundcube)
Linux distributions supported:
- Ubuntu 14.04 (LTS), 14.10, 15.04, 15.10, 16.04, 16.10, 17.04,18.04,18.10,19.04
- CentOS 6.x, 7.x, 8.x;
- Amazon Linux 2016.03/09 and 2017.03
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x, 7.x
- Debian 7, 8 and 9
- and YES goPanel works perfect with Amazon instances and Digital Ocean droplets as long as you use a linux distribution we support.
- Upgraded letsencrypt integration. Existing users will have to reinstall this service.
- Added support for Alma Linux.
- Added support for deleting email addresses with or without deleting the files on the server.
- Various fixes.