Keep It 1.10.4
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Keep_It_1.10.4__TNT.dmg [26.58 MB].torrent|
Keep It 1.10.4 macOS
Keep It is for writing notes, keeping web links and documents, and finding them again. Available on Mac, and as a separate app for iPhone and iPad, Keep It is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later.
Notes and Links Make Notes Create notes with built-in styles that look good and read well on all your devices. Notes can contain checklists, bulleted and numbered lists, images, links and other attachments.
Save Web Links Save web links to Keep It, view them in the app, open them in your browser, or save them as PDFs for offline reading.
Files Add Anything Any kind of file can be added to Keep It or saved to its folders, and opened for editing in their original applications. With iCloud, changes are automatically made available across all your Macs and iOS devices.
Preview and Edit Keep It generates thumbnails and summaries for most files, can edit its own notes, rich and plain text files, and show previews for PDFs, images, web pages and most other documents.
Search and Filter Search Keep It can search the content of most files. Suggestions appear as you type, allowing you to narrow down results to exactly what you need, or use keywords and natural language. Save searches for later reuse.
Tag Filter Keep It’s Tag Filter makes finding things by their tags a pleasure. Choose a tag to see all the tagged items and any other relevant tags; choose another tag to drill down further.
Organize Folders Folders let you organize items and bundles hierarchically, when needed. Select a folder to see everything it contains.
Bundles When you need to gather things into one place, make a bundle. Items can be in more than one bundle at a time, and when you remove the bundle, everything else stays where it was.
Labels Use labels to color-code items for quick visual recognition. Labels are listed in the sidebar so you can quickly see everything with a particular label.
More Lists Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately, with the latest shown at the top. Favorites provide quick access. Deleted Items are automatically removed after 30 days.
Where You Need It Compact Mode In compact mode, Keep It for Mac becomes a single column, ideal for using alongside other apps or in split screen.
Works with Other Apps Pretty much anything can be dragged to Keep It, and you can also add things from a variety of apps with Keep It’s share extension.
Version 1.10: Summary
- Search for items by their attachments
- Saved searches can now find shared items, and items by their file size
- Search for items that are not of a particular kind
- Hierarchical folder and bundle list in the Share extension and Import view
- Option to automatically use the last import destination by default
- Choose a format when saving existing web links
- Option to underline links in notes
- Improved reliability when sharing items and folders
- Search for items that have attachments, by presence, name or kind. When searching, suggestions will be shown for attachments that exist in your library.
- It’s now possible to search for items that are not of a particular kind.
- Saved searches can now find items by their file size.
- Saved searches can now find shared items.
- On macOS Big Sur, the item count will now always be shown when searching.
- The saved search editor now includes separators in the field menu.
- iCloud progress for saves is now shown as a percentage.
- Improved reliability when sharing items and folders.
- Fixed an issue where saving to iCloud could continue when everything has been deleted from iCloud on another device.
- “Empty Deleted Items” is now only shown in the sidebar contextual menu if Deleted Items or one of its subfolders is selected.
- Items List
- Use Command-Up and Down arrows to scroll to the beginning and end of the list without changing the selected item (use Option and the arrow keys to select the first or last item, as in earlier versions).
- The “Where” pop-up shown in the Share extension and Import View is now hierarchical.
- In Import preferences, it’s now possible to set the Default Import Destination to “Last Used”, and that will apply when using the Share extension or import view.
- Recent items and lists are now shared between the app and the share extension. Recents from earlier versions of Keep It will not be used.
- Improved fetching summaries from HTML files in some cases.
- Fixed a crash that could occur at startup when there is an invalid import created by the Share extension.
- It’s now possible to show links in notes as underlined — change the setting by clicking Edit Styles in Fonts preferences and selecting the Body style.
- Rich Text Files
- Rich Text files will now show PDFs inline by default to match TextEdit and the thumbnails produced by Quick Look on the Mac. Choose Format > View PDFs in Place from the menu to toggle that behavior on or off for all rich text files.
- Web Links
- When viewing a web link, use the Web Link > Save As menu to choose a format.
- The Save As Stationery menu item has moved from the File menu to the Item menu.
- It’s no longer possible to create an alias to Keep It’s Files folder insider that Files folder.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.0 or later Homepage http://reinventedsoftware.com/keepit/