Luxion KeyShot Pro 10.2.113
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Luxion.KeyShot.Pro.10.2.113.macOS.zip [1.01 GB].torrent|
Luxion KeyShot Pro 10.2.113 Multilingual macOS
KeyShot is everything you need to create fast, accurate and amazing visuals. Featuring a real-time workflow to see your renderings and animations take shape instantly, KeyShot reduces the time it takes to create that perfect shot. From scientifically accurate material and environment presets to advanced material editing and animation, creating product visuals or sales and marketing imagery has never been easier.
Key Features: GPU Mode KeyShot 9 introduces the ability to harness the full GPU-accelerated ray tracing power of NVIDIA RTX with OptiX. Available for both real-time rendering and local render output, KeyShot’s GPU Mode allows GPU resources to be accessed with one-click to take advantage of multi-GPU performance scaling and the dedicated ray tracing acceleration hardware in NVIDIA RTX-capable GPUs.
Denoise Smooth, fast, beautiful renderings with the click of a button. Denoise works in both CPU and GPU mode to eliminate noise in the Real-Time View and render output. It turns that time crunch into a time-saver. Turn Denoise on and watch your image render up to 30x faster with the advantage of using it in an unlimited number of KeyShot Image Styles.
RealClothTM (PRO) RealCloth is a patent-pending technology from Luxion driving a powerful, new material type which allows the creation and visualization of realistic woven materials. The material type provides control of the weave pattern (Pro) and ability to easily add flyaway fibers. New RealCloth materials have been added to the Library as well.
Web Configurator (PRO) KeyShot 9 introduces the power to generate interactive, browser-based product configurators. Featuring fully-rendered product variations using the models, materials, and Studios of your choice, web configurators can be produced to share privately or hosted online to provide a more engaging product option experience.
3D Model Library KeyShot 9 brings you a new Model Library filled with the highest-quality, specially curated 3D models to complement the products in your scene. All 3D models come complete with materials and textures, and are easily searched, filtered, and added to any scene with a simple drag-and-drop from KeyShot Cloud.
Creative Freedom Unlock your imagination. With new materials and textures, KeyShot 9 opens up your creative freedom for a new level of detail and control over your product visuals.
Fuzz Material (PRO) For that warm, fuzzy feeling. That warm, fuzzy feeling flooding over you isn’t in your head, it’s a new material geometry shader that brings a whole new level of realism to your products. Just open up the KeyShot Material Graph (Pro) and add any amount of fuzz you need on the surface of any material. Control length, randomness, density and more for that perfectly, fuzzy look. and more…
A hotfix to KeyShot 10.2 has been released to address the following issues:
- Fixed adding Animation and KeyShotXR render jobs from the Queue tab
- Fixed issue with naming template not applied to render jobs added to queue
- Fixed issue with inconsistency between naming of rendered folder output and image output
- Fixed issue where adding multi-materials to the Queue did not respect system render count
- Fixed issue where DOF was not updating when rendering multiple Studios
- Fixed issue with missing translation in export dialog
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur in scenes with many area light sources
- Fixed button not visible for some languages in the dialogue for Link Duplicate Materials
- Fixed visual differences for AxF materials compared to KeyShot 10.1
- Fixed crash when downloading environments from the cloud, which are already present in the library
- Fixed issue with fireflies appearing on advanced material
- Fixed impact of clear coat roughness in combination with metallic roughness
- Fixed motion blur with deformable mesh that kept resetting the image
- Fixed difference in caustics for liquids in Product mode on the GPU
- Fixed that search paths for textures includes Material folder
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later Homepage https://www.keyshot.com/