MetaImage is the main tool for reading, writing, and editing image metadata. This is the first editor that lets you edit the EXIF, IPTC and XMP tags and MakerNotes in a beautiful and familiar interface.
The app has been designed to improve your workflow. Users can create and manage presets. In addition, special support is provided for geographic data and thumbnails. In addition, the display label can be customized with the preference. Thus, an application suits your personal needs.
MetaImage is fully integrated into your Mac ecosystem. The app even includes an expansion of the photos. Thus, you can directly view the photos of Photos.app.
Supported tags (> 5,000 tags):
- The ICC profile
- and much more
- Supported tags (> 5,000 tags):
The application is designed for professional use. More than 90 image formats are supported (HEIC, MOS, CR2, DNG, NEF, NRW, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, RAW, and more). MakerNotes tags can be edited but not created or deleted. This avoids many of the potential problems with the software OEM software.
- Export tags as CSV and JSON
- Export embedded thumbnails
- Export of raw materials a built-in JPEG
- Copy / Paste multiple tags
- Support for password-protected image
- Support for notifications and touch bar
- Support folder processing (* except HEIC files *)
- Additional features:
This version has been optimized for MacOS High Sierra and later. In addition, the app is available in 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Chinese).
Review may be sent directly from the application. Thus, you can contact us for any suggestions and improvements in several Clics.
MetaImage accompanied by other applications.
- SnapMotion: extract still images from videos with precision.
- GlueMotion: edit, deflicker and gather images in the time period.
- MetaImage accompanied by other applications.
- version 1.6.0
Compatibility: MacOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor Home https://apps.apple.com/pk/app/metaimage/id1397099749
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]MetaImage_1.6.1__TNT.dmg [26.93 MB].torrent|