|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Mitti_1.5.14__TNT.dmg [10.47 MB].torrent|
Mitti 1.5.14 macOS
Mitti is a modern, feature-packed but easy-to-use pro video cue playback solution for theatre, audiovisual shows, performances, and exhibitions.
Nice, easy and powerful Mitti has a clear, intuitive, uncluttered user interface with an easy to learn and use workflow, on top of the modern, 64bit, low-latency audio and a really powerful GPU-accelerated video playback engine driven by it’s robust, SMPTE-time-speaking internal clock.
Various Cue Types & Cue-level Preferences You can create Cues in Mitti from video and still image files of course, as well as a rich-set of inputs, including Cameras, Syphon and NDI sources. Cues have their individual color, video effect, audio output and transition settings.
Works the way you want In Mitti’s Playlist Preferences you can define default times for Fade-In/Outs and Transitions, as well as the default SMPTE format and SMPTE offset.
Besides of that, Mitti also allows you to define default states for Cues that match your workflow. Always want to apply Transitions or Fade-Ins? Need to always stop playback once a Cue has been finished? Not a problem, you can set that for your Cues globally and – of course – also individually.
Timecode Input Mitti’s playback engine can be easily slaved to an external MTC (MIDI Timecode) or LTC (Linear Timecode) SMPTE timecode source to make tight sync with any software or hardware timecode generators, show control solutions or even DAWs.
Multi-screen Video Output Mitti supports fullscreen output on multiple displays, with individual 4-corner warping on each output and edge blending settings. Managing double- or triple-wide outputs never been so easy before!
Remote controllable by MIDI / OSC / DMX Mitti is remote controllable by MMC (MIDI Machine Control) and MSC (MIDI Show Control) commands as well as hardware and software MIDI controllers, has an extensive OSC API and also remote controllable by Art-Net (DMX over Ethernet).
Version 1.5.14: What’s new:
- Transition goes “inverted”
- Various Start Time calculation problems related to Looping Cues
- Playhead scrubbing may not set the clock to the correct time
- Still image / NDI / Camera cues may stop earlier than expected
- Audio stops playing after replaying a video with Fade Out enabled
- Name of Video Output Screens are always “Unknown” on Apple Silicon Macs
- Crash on turning off NDI
- Blinking frame on processing Playlist Loop & Transition
- Target Cue of a Transition may keep running in the background if the Transition is interrupted
- Triggering the same clip multiple times quickly results in weird behaviors
- Possible crash on transitioning to a new Cue when NDI sending is enabled
- Cue Toggles may reset on selected Cues upon adding new files
- Rendering glitch on switching between Still and Video Cues on Blackmagic Output in certain circumstances
- Some videos are upside-down after transcoding to ProRes
- Some videos are generating upside-down thumbnail
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 + Homepage http://imimot.com/mitti/