New File Menu 1.4.2
Description of New File Menu 1.4.2
New File Menu 1.4.2 allows you to create new files quickly via the Finder context menu.
New File Menu is simply the coolest way to create a new file on the Mac OS X platform, you can right click in any Finder window to create a new file! You can even right click on the desktop to create your files!
Important: New File Menu is implemented as a Finder extension, you need to enable “New File Menu Extension” in “System Preferences » Extensions” to make the context menu appear.
– Right click in any Finder window to create a new file
– Over 30 built-in file templates (please enable the templates you need in the New File Menu Preferences)
– Custom templates are supported, New File Menu is able to create virtually any kind of document
– Path extension is appended automatically
– A sound is played on file creation finish
– The newly created file is revealed in Finder
– You can chose to open the newly created file automatically by enabling the “Open file on creation finish” option in the preferences
* Built-in File Types
– Plain text document
– Rich text document
– MS Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– iWork ’08 / iWork ’09 (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
– OpenOffice / LibreOffice documents (Text, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Drawing)
– Scripts (Shell, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
– Many other kinds of documents
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
More info – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/new-file-menu/id1064959555
Screenshots of New File Menu 1.4.2