PatterNodes is a tool for creating graphic designs, animations, gradients, or repetitions based illustrations. This is done by determining the sequence of steps, the recipe varieties that describes the picture. Each pattern element or step is a small panel called a node, and then connected to nodes connections drawn between them. Since the units can be freely combined and connected, it gives a very flexible and powerful interface.
Although this interface requires a different way of thinking, it also offers many advantages compared to traditional editors such as Illustrator. Most importantly, it allows you to use the sliders to instantly change any aspect, such as color, spacing, scaling, rotation or repetition count any part of the template, without having to undo / redo any steps. Furthermore, animation can specify ranges of values for any of these parameters.
The resulting pattern tile always displayed at the bottom of the preview pane, repeated and updated in real-time to any changes, giving you instant feedback about what the end result will be. In order to make the creation of the picture is easier PatterNodes also includes a plurality of nodes that automatically perform the general time-consuming tasks such as repetitive elements on a tile edges to make seamless or randomization of various aspects (e.g., color, position, rotation and so on. d.) the elements in the template to give it a little more life. Finally, when you’re done, you can simply copy the tile pattern in any illustrations or graphics application you are using, or export it or as vector graphics or a bitmap image file. Animations can be exported as GIF, QuickTime MOV or numbered PNG or JPG files
- Superior text element node with support for dynamic values based on the text and a new mode Text field for better alignment and control layout. Note: This may mean some changes to the layout you need to file with a text node of the old multi-mode.
- Improved clipping mask node now has the ability to invert, that allows you to use that outside the clipping mask instead, and can be used to remove existing clipping paths.
- Math nodes now automatically size to fit the longer formulas.
- Fixed where snapping the hollow mounting area size node will return values instead of the changes.
- Leaving now empty field value set to 0 instead of them to show the error of formula parsing.
- Fixes several problems with the import of legacy Patternodes 1 files.
- bug fixes renaming layers artboards in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where the animation will initially be incorrectly when loading long animation files.
- Now you can access photos from your photo albums when viewing import graphics.
- Improved productivity.
- version 2.2.7
Compatibility: OS X 10,10 or later, 64-bit processor Home http://www.lostminds.com/content/product.php?patternodes
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Patternodes_2.2.7__TNT.dmg [23.01 MB].torrent|