|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Pixelmator_3.9.3_MAS__TNT.dmg [123.01 MB].torrent|
Pixelmator 3.9.2 MAS Multilingual macOS
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions amazingly simple. Once your images are ready, access them anywhere with iCloud, send them to iPhoto or Aperture, email, print, share, or save them to popular image formats–all right from Pixelmator.
And, the new Pixelmator 3.5 is redesigned to cohere with OS X Yosemite’s fresh and modern look, brings new OS X Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive support, and works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iPad.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
- Quickly and easily select any part of an image
- Edit and apply special effects to portions of your pictures
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
- Cut out objects from one image to place in another
Top-notch painting tools
- Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
- Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes
- Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want
- Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
- Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
- Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or re-arrange objects in a composition
- Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
- Get rid of the red eye effect with just one click
- Distort or transform to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look.
- Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images
- Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes
- Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and many more custom shapes
- Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes for more advanced shapes
- Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations, and much more
A real effects machine
- Over 160 different breathtaking effects you can play with
- Combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creations
- See stunning results in real-time
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
- Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast, and much more
- Replace and remix colors
- Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with one click
- Designed with friendly interface features for intuitive ease of use
- Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, or reflections
- Combine a set of effects to create and save your own unique layer styles presets
- Or just use any of the Pixelmator Team-designed layer styles presets
- Applying any of the layer styles presets is as simple as drag and drop
- Send your images directly to iPhoto or Aperture
- Open and save images using PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, and many other popular formats
- Open and save Photoshop images with layers
- Open and save 16-bits per channel images
iCloud, sharing, and saving for the web
- Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly take your work to all your Macs
- You can completely skip manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save
- Email your photos right from Pixelmator
- Publish your images to social applications like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
- Optimize and save images for use on your web pages, blogs, photo albums, and more
Version 3.9 Pixelmator 3.9 Classic adds full support for macOS Catalina, including support for Sidecar and Apple Pencil, and brings a few other improvements and fixes.
- Pixelmator is now fully compatible with macOS Catalina, including support for Sidecar and Apple Pencil.
- A new button to change the visibility of the Layers palette has been added to the Touch Bar.
- When showing palettes, they will now appear on the currently active screen rather than the primary display.
- Pressure sensitivity when using graphics tablet pens (and Apple Pencil with Sidecar) has been improved.
- The Pixelmator extensions for the Photos app have been rebuilt using optimized Swift code.
- Brush size by pressure will now scale linearly from 1-100% and algorithmically from 100%-1000%.
- It is now possible to open Pixelmator documents with some missing data.
- The Tools palette’s shortcut menu would sometimes be slightly offset on external displays. Fixed.
- When using vector tools and setting the Stroke slider in the Touch Bar to the minimum value, the arrow buttons in the Tool Options bar would be disabled. Fixed.
- The Continuity camera was not working. Fixed.
- The effect rope would sometimes be displayed incorrectly on external displays. Fixed.
- The color of text would change slightly while creating a new layer and pasting something into the document. Fixed.
- The color of text would change slightly when opening another document with a different color space. Fixed.
- The default orientation of new alignment guides was incorrect. Fixed.
- When clicking the color well in the Rulers Preferences, the Colors window would not appear if it was already open before opening the Preferences window. Fixed.
- Pixelmator would quit unexpectedly when attempting to use the Touch Bar while the trial window was open. Fixed.
- Pixelmator would quit unexpectedly when adding numerical values to the names of layer slices. Fixed.
- Pixelmator would sometimes quit unexpectedly when trying to use the color well in the Fonts palette. Fixed.
- Various fixes improve the stability of Pixelmator.
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.5 or later, 64-bit processor Homepage https://apps.apple.com/pk/app/pixelmator-pro/id1289583905