Pixelmator Pro 1.4.1
Pixelmator Pro 1.4.1
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for the Mac.
With a wide range of professional-level, non-destructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro allows you to bring out the best in your photos, create stunning compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to an intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with editing images, or you are a seasoned professional.
- modern interface, one window is designed exclusively for working with images on your Mac
- Intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from beginners to professionals design
- new interface
- Improve existing and create new images, using all the image editing tools you could ever need
- Edit non-destructive, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in an image with a collection of non-destructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior quality support for RAW-files, edit RAW images directly in Pixelmator Pro without preprocess them
- Creating a digital or traditional paintings, using a collection of handmade, fully customizable, dual texture brushes with full digital graphics tablets
- Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects that you can imagine
- Nondestructive customize the appearance of the layers in the image using Layer Styles
- Saving settings, the effect of the combination of style and create your layer, use them in any of your images and share them with others
- Magically remove small defects or entire objects, easy to clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken the exact area, and more, using a complete set of retouching tools
- Use The reconstruction tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in the images, create vivid artistic effects or to make subtle changes in the portrait photography
- Select and edit precise part of your image or copy objects from one image to another, using a range of pixel precise selection tools
- Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics developed in Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design a great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
- Professional tools
Enhanced editing images on Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to layers added
- Smoothing reasonable images using detection horizon
- Magically remove objects, recreating parts of the image with amazing realism
- Quickly make accurate choices with ease
- Enhanced editing images on Machine Learning
- Open and edit images in all most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG-2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF image
- Running Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app, and save the changes back to the original image in your library
- Share your images with a photo application, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and other sites right from Pixelmator Pro
Built exclusively for Mac Designed exclusively for MacOS, Pixelmator Pro supports virtually all the major MacOS and are easily integrated with MacOS High Sierra. Simply put, this app is the ultimate Mac. With a design that is entirely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the first run the application.
Built exclusively for Mac
Minimum system requirements Pixelmator Pro requires Mac compatible metal 2 running MacOS 10,13 High Sierra.
Minimum system requirements
Version 1.4.1 Pixelmator Pro 1.4.1 adds a number of minor improvements and bug fixes.
Pixelmator Pro 1.4.1 adds a number of minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Along with the command button mouse, you can Control-click or secondary-click the document title to see the path to the document.
- Press the Enter, to select the blending mode from the Mode pop-up menu mix will not work. Fixed.
- Dragging hidden layers in the Finder will export the empty image. Fixed.
- Layers are created using cut and paste commands sometimes be incorrectly installed. Fixed.
- The position of the text fields Redevelopment tools on the toolbar settings were all so little wrong. Fixed.
- In rare cases, the grain effect can lead to Pixelmator Pro unexpectedly. Fixed.
- In some cases, when framing the image from the masked layers using Pixelmator Pro removal mode may stop responding. Fixed.
- Pixelmator Pro 1.4.1 adds a number of minor improvements and bug fixes.
Pixelmator Pro Extension fixes
- When you open an image using the extension if the associated Pixelmator Pro file is in ICloud Drive, the extension will try to download it before opening.
- If the extension can not save ICloud Drive, he will try to keep in the folder Pictures instead. If this also fails, you will be prompted to save a layered file to another location.
- Redevelopment Layout tool bar Touch wrong. Fixed.
- Keyboard shortcuts to change visibility tools sidebar, switch between thumbnail and list in the sidebar, the Layers, and invert the selection were wrong. Fixed.
- Otherwise, to open the picture with the extension will cause it to quit unexpectedly. Now, a warning will be displayed and will be opened instead of the preview photo.
- It was possible to try to open an extension at the photos while he was still loaded, which would cause it to shut down unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Pixelmator Pro Extension fixes
Compatibility: MacOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor Home https://apps.apple.com/pk/app/pixelmator-pro/id1289583905
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Pixelmator_Pro_1.4.1_MAS__TNT.dmg [185.81 MB].torrent|