Pixelmator Pro 2.1.2
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Pixelmator_Pro_2.1.2_MAS__HCiSO.dmg [343 MB].torrent|
Pixelmator Pro 2.1.2 MAS Multilingual macOS
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac. With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
Exceptional Design and Functionality
- The modern, single-window interface of Pixelmator Pro is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and refined design makes image editing easy and accessible, even if you’re a complete beginner
- Native dark and light appearances adapt to the light and dark modes of macOS
- A customizable interface lets you organize your creative environment just the way you want
- Choose from workspace presets created for photography, design, illustration, and painting
- A full-featured Photos extension lets you edit images using Pixelmator Pro without ever leaving Photos, saving layered, nondestructive edits directly to your library
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust colors with a collection of nondestructive, machine learning-powered color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images using all their extended range data
- Create digital or traditional paintings using handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the built-in effects to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Save adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations as presets, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Speed up image editing with hundreds of presets for color adjustments, effects, layer styles, and shapes
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images
- Add customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen tool
- Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
- Quickly create curved, circular, and path text
- Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink file sizes
- Batch process images using built-in Automator actions
- Effortlessly automate workflows using full-featured AppleScript support
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism using the Repair tool
- Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos
- Zoom and enhance image resolution with the incredible ML Super Resolution
- Automatically copy the look of one photo to another with ML Match Colors
- Remove image noise and compression artifacts while preserving details using ML Denoise
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease using the Quick Selection tool
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, WebP and JPEG-2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Open and edit SVG vector images
- Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop, and other locations
Built Exclusively for Mac Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Big Sur.
Version 2.1 Pixelmator Pro 2.1 Coral adds the ability to automatically crop photos using machine learning, brings a way to quickly fill any layer with a color using the magic of drag and drop, includes a redesigned Paint tool and an improved Type tool, and much more.
ML Crop and Redesigned Crop Tool
- The Crop tool has been redesigned and now features an ML Crop button that provides suggestions for how you could crop your photos to make them more eye-catching.
- The Crop tool will now be much faster with large documents that contain many layers.
- New perspective correction sliders will let you adjust the perspective of images right in the Crop tool.
- The Crop tool now features 7 photographic overlays, such as Rule of Thirds, Golden Ratio, and Golden Spiral.
- The Quick Fill feature adds a way to quickly fill images, shapes, and text layers with a color using the magic of drag and drop.
- You can drag and drop from any color well in the app onto any layer in your image or even onto layers in the Layers sidebar.
- In Format > Image, you’ll find a new Fill with Color command that lets you fill layers with color.
- The new color well in the Pixelmator Pro toolbar will now display both your foreground and background colors and let you switch between them.
Stroke with Brush and Redesigned Paint Tool
- The Stroke with Brush feature lets you automatically draw brush strokes along any image layer, shape, or selection, using any brush in your collection.
- You’ll see a live preview of your brush stroke as you adjust its basic and advanced settings.
- You can also simulate tablet pressure and set a maximum pressure location for your brush strokes.
- The redesigned Paint tool features an all-new brush browser with the ability to search for brushes by name.
- After changing the settings of a brush, you’ll also be able to update the selected preset with just a click.
- The Paint tool now includes a Smoothing feature that will automatically smooth your brush strokes as you paint.
Redesigned Type Tool
- The Type tool has received a makeover and now includes a text size slider, buttons for changing text size in small increments, a text field, and text size presets, bringing a wide variety of ways to resize text.
- The new Advanced Options action pop-up menu makes character spacing, baseline, baseline shift, and ligature options easier to reach.
- The new Spacing section lets you adjust line height and space before and after paragraphs.
- The new Indents section gives you a way to adjust paragraph indents for the first line and the left and right sides.
- Double-clicking the thumbnail of a text layer will now choose the Type tool.
- Character spacing can now be set much more precisely, with the ability to enter decimal values.
- The options for adjusting the color of the Pixelmator Pro window background have been updated, adding presets specifically designed for working with images of various colors.
- To quickly change the color of the window background, you can now Control-click anywhere outside your image.
- The color of the checkerboard will now adapt to dark and light appearances.
- The pixel grid will now be displayed at lower zoom levels – 1600% instead of 3200%.
- The Selective Color adjustment will now appear above the Color Balance adjustment.
- In Format > Image, you’ll find new commands for filling layers with color.
- When deleting cropped areas, line shapes that are partially outside the canvas will no longer be deleted.
- Pressing and holding the Option key while dropping layers into your compositions will now turn off automatic layer naming.
- Option-Command-clicking a layer thumbnail will now load a selection according to the grayscale values of an image. You’ll also find this in the Edit menu when pressing and holding the Shift key.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.4 or later, 64-bit processor Homepage https://apps.apple.com/pk/app/pixelmator-pro/id1289583905