|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Postico_1.5.18__HCiSO.dmg [10.93 MB].torrent|
Postico 1.5.18 macOS
Postico provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists alike. Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along. Postico is an intuitive app for looking at data. Filter rows, sort them, rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown. Edit rows directly, or use the sidebar, a great choice for long text. You can even change multiple rows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a single transaction. Postico sports a query view inspired by Sequel Pro, the popular MySQL client. But with sophisticated features like multiple query results, Postico goes even beyond its role model.
- Improved support for late binding views in Amazon Redshift
- Triggering autocomplete via Escape now works in View editor
- Fixed a bug where NUMERIC values were limited to 38 digits of precision
- Copy as JSON no longer treats JSON and JSONB values as strings
- JSONB values are now pretty-printed by default in the right sidebar
- Pretty printing JSON values no longer escapes forward slashes.
- Fixed a bug where columns of type “money” were sorted incorrectly in the query results table
- Fixed the “Filter…” command in the context menu of UUID columns
- Some errors now have a “Show Details” button to make debugging easier
- Double click sidebar items to expand them (alternative to clicking the little triangle)
- Modal dialogs are now always attached to the top of the window (macOS 10.15 and earlier)
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit Homepage: https://eggerapps.at/postico/