When you use photos for posting photos on your Mac, PowerPhotos allows you to rip your photos to several of the photo library, rather than to store all your photos in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or simply browse photo libraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each library in the photos. PowerPhotos also supports searching in all the libraries at once, to help keep track of a particular photo.
If you are using ICloud Photo Library sync photos with other devices to share your library can help save on the cost of storage ICloud. Use one library to keep a smaller collection, which can be synchronized with ICloud, while keeping the main part of your photos in separate libraries, so that they do not occupy space on ICloud.
PowerPhotos can analyze library duplicate photos, showing them side by side, and allowing you to get rid of extra copies of the pictures that you no longer need.
Version 1.7: NOTE: Now requires OS X 10,14 or later
- PowerPhotos now supports MacOS 10.15 Catalina
- Added to copy the original image and save the changes when copying between libraries (10.15 only)
- Duplicate photos can now be removed directly, rather than put them in an album, and delete them manually (10.15 only)
- The initial library screen much faster when working at 10.15
- calculation of the size of the selected album is now performed in the background
- The menu item “Show in the Moment” now reads “shown in the photo album” on MacOS 10.15, as the points no longer exists at 10.15
- Added keyboard shortcuts for menu items, “Picture”
- Improved performance when loading thumbnails fast scrolling through the photo browser
- Copying not-JPEG with the option “Copy Edited Jpgs» no longer poses no-JPEG extension on the file name in the destination library
- Version 1.7: NOTE: Now requires OS X 10,14 or later
Compatibility: MacOS 10,14 or later, 64-bit processor Home https://www.fatcatsoftware.com/powerphotos/
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]PowerPhotos_1.7.4__TNTT.dmg [23.96 MB].torrent|