|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]PowerPhotos_1.9.8__TNT.dmg [26.24 MB].torrent|
PowerPhotos 1.9.8 macOS
When using the Photos app to organize photos on your Mac, PowerPhotos allows you to break your photos up among multiple Photos libraries, rather than having to store all of your photos in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or just browse the photos in your libraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each library in Photos. PowerPhotos also supports searching across all your libraries at once to help track down a particular photo.
If you use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos with your other devices, splitting up your library can help save on iCloud storage costs. Use a single library to hold a smaller collection that you sync with iCloud, while keeping the bulk of your photos in separate libraries so they don’t take up space on iCloud.
PowerPhotos can analyze your libraries for duplicate photos, showing them to you side by side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need.
- Fixed an issue where some Live Photos would not be recognized properly on macOS 11.2 and later
- Fixed a bug where Photos would hang when using the “Reveal in Photos” menu item
- Added RAW + JPEG to the formats that can be specified in a duplicate rule
- Fixed an error that could occur when copying certain edited HEIF Live Photos
- Fixed a crash that could occur while searching a library
- Fixed a crash that could occur when browsing photos
- The default duplicate rule now prefers to keep HEIF photos over JPGs
- When importing from the Finder, we now recognize and combine photo/video pairs that are part of the same Live Photo
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor Homepage https://www.fatcatsoftware.com/powerphotos/