QLab Pro 4.5.3
QLab Pro 4.5.3
QLab makes it easy to create rich multimedia projects for live performances and installations. From Broadway to the West End, in the churches, museums, shop windows, concert halls and theaters all over the world, people use QLab, to bring their audio and video to life.
Just show powerful management QLab allows you to design and operate the amazing multimedia presentations on your Mac OS X computer. One QLab workspace can control audio, video, MIDI, OSC, and more.
Simply powerful control show
Surprisingly deep, surprisingly easy, using building blocks called “tips”, you can create complex structures in a matter of seconds.
Surprisingly deep, surprisingly easy
Getting started is as simple as dragging and dropping a file and press the «GO». From there, add commands to fade the volume, video animations, or add audio and video effects. Once you have mastered the basics, become a power user with advanced features like scripts, video corner pinning, multi-projector edge blending, audio localization, or even the construction of several computer designs by sending commands to other QLab machines on the local network.
Industry standard. Battle-tested and used by designers around the world, QLab is the tool of choice in places, large and small.
Sound Effects Now you can use live sound effects for all of your remarks: EQ, pitch shift, reverb, and more. Add sound effects to individual signals to all outputs of the cue ball, or on your output device.
Powerful new Dynamic Effects Fade Cue can configure the audio effects in real time. It can even adjust the playback speed dynamically to speed up or slow down the audio, with or without pitch shifting.
Live Audio Inputs New Mic Cue offers up to 24 channels of live audio inputs. Plus all the routing, fading and sound effects you get to beep? You get the ones on the microphone Cu, too.
Live Audio Inputs
Version 4.5.3: Changed:
- workspace setup video to turn on or off in the presence of a hardware video decoding. (In some rare cases, hardware video decoding can actually lead to poor performance.)
- Identify tools for the following devices Elation: Arena Enlarge Q7IP, artist Monet, artist Van Gogh, DW PAR Z19 IP, DTW PAR 300, Fuze Profile, Fuze Profile CW, Fuze Spot, Proteus Maximus, Proteus Smarty Hybrid, Proteus Smarty Max, Proteus Rayzor 760, Rayzor 760 SEVEN Batten 14 SEVEN Batten 42 SEVEN Batten 72, seven pairs 7IP, seven pairs 19IP, SIXPAR 100, SIXPAR 100IP, SIXPAR 200, SIXPAR 200IP, SIXPAR 200WMG, SIXPAR 200WMG HW, SIXPAR 300, SIXPAR 300IP, SIXPAR 300WMG, SIXPAR 300WMG HW and SIXPAR Z19 IP.
- Definitions for the following devices tool Robe: BMFL Followspot, BMFL Followspot LT, CycFX 4, CycFX 8, Esprite, iPointe, SilverScan, SuperSpikie, Fresnel T1 and T1 PC.
- Identify tools for SGM G-7 Spots and SIXPACK.
- Error that prevents disabling Fade field Cue audio CROSSPOINT, when they were included.
- The question that can prevent the paste operation from work when inserting an audio fantasy gangs.
- The problem, which consumes more CPU and RAM when switching input LTC temporarily enable or disable code.
- Timecode triggers can now be switched off without the need for a license to install.
- Errors in the tool definitions for Robe MiniPointe and Megapointe.
- Various other minor bug fixes.
Compatibility: OS X 10,10 or later, 64-bit processor Home https://qlab.app/
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]QLab_Pro_4.5.3__TNT.dmg [14.53 MB].torrent|