QLab Pro 4.5.4
QLab Pro 4.5.4
QLab makes it easy to create rich multimedia projects for live performances and installations. From Broadway to the West End, in the churches, museums, shop windows, concert halls and theaters all over the world, people use QLab, to bring their audio and video to life.
Just show powerful management QLab allows you to design and operate the amazing multimedia presentations from your Mac OS X computer. One QLab workspace can control audio, video, MIDI, OSC, and more.
Simply powerful control show
Surprisingly deep, surprisingly easy, using building blocks, called “signals”, you can create complex structures in a matter of seconds.
Surprisingly deep, surprisingly easy
Getting started is as simple as dragging a file and pressing the «GO». From there, add commands fading volume, animate video, or add audio and video effects. Once you have mastered the basics, become a power user with advanced features like scripts, video corner pinning, multi-projector interface, audio localization, or even the construction of several computer designs by sending commands to other QLab machines on the local network.
Industry standard. Battle-tested and used by designers around the world, QLab is the tool of choice in places, large and small.
Sound Effects Now you can use live sound effects for all of your remarks: EQ, pitch shift, reverb, and more. Add sound effects to individual signals to all outputs of the cue ball, or on your output device.
Powerful new Dynamic Effects Fade Cue can configure the audio effects in real time. It can even adjust the playback speed dynamically to speed up or slow down the audio, with or without pitch shifting.
Live Audio Inputs New Mic Cue offers up to 24 channels of live audio inputs. Plus all the routing, fading and sound effects you get to beep? You get the ones on the microphone Cu, too.
Live Audio Inputs
Version 4.5.4: New Features:
- To our knowledge, QLab 4.5.4 is now compatible with MacOS Catalina.
- Identify tools for the following devices Martin: ELP CL, ELP WW, ERA 300 profile, MAC Allure Profile and MAC Allure Wash PC.
- Identify tools for the following devices Vari * Lite: VL800 EVENTPAR RGBA, VL800 EVENTPAR WW, VL800 EVENTWASH, VL800 PROPAR and VL6500 Wash.
- New opportunities:
- We found a workaround for bug in MacOS Catalina, which caused a crash when viewing QLab large audio matrix.
- Regression in 4.5.3 that broke the ability to assign the gang on the tab “Audio” Levels inspector.
- A problem which can lead to QLab stop unexpectedly while working on MacOS 10.10.
- A problem which can lead to unexpectedly leave QLab when the siphon device is removed.
- A problem which can lead to QLab quit unexpectedly when editing Light Patch.
- A problem associated with the signals that are aimed at each other, which leads to recursive and recursive.
- A bug that caused audio effect editor to reply output and output bus device to show the wrong channel number in some cases.
- Various other minor bugs.
Compatibility: OS X 10,10 or later, 64-bit processor Home https://qlab.app/
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]QLab_Pro_4.5.4__TNT.dmg [14.39 MB].torrent|