QuikQuak UpStereo Pro v3.0.2
Description of QuikQuak UpStereo Pro v3.0.2
This plug-in uses unique technology for stereo enhancement. Unlike traditional techniques that can introduce phasing and inversion artefacts.
UpStereo Pro uses spectral processing and is engineered to shift actual pan locations of sound around the stereo field.
The punch and sizzle parameters finely control the transient attack and intensity of bass and top end.
The equaliser fine tunes your mix with easy to control spline editing, and uses linear processing to ensure the sharpest and cleanest results.
The shape control replaces the ‘Loud’ button of the old UpStereo with smooth adjustments from subtle to exteme and distorted.
* Stretches stereo width without using a new FHT linear phase design.
* Unique technology that stretches sound locations toward the
stereo extremes, keeping central sounds intact.
* Fully resizeable.
* Punch control for enhancing or dampening initial bass or kick sounds.
* Sizzle parameter for giving high end transients a fizz and sparkle.
* Linear equaliser with 16 point spline editing.
* Waveshaper with extreme settings.
* Full linear processing.
* On screen information panels for each of the controls.
* 64 bit versions in VST, VST3, AU and AAX formats.
Screenshots of QuikQuak UpStereo Pro v3.0.2