Screenshot Editor 2.3.3
Screenshot Editor 2.3.3
The best way to capture and edit screenshots on Mac.Screenshot Editor for Mac provides an easy and quick solution to capture and edit your screen. It lets you quickly capture screen, annotate screenshot with rich annotation, and send it to the clipboard, or share it with ease.
Easy to use app screenshot Editor for Mac is designed to increase productivity, it will help you to easily capture, annotate and share screenshots.
- Clear interface allows you to start work immediately, all of the tools listed in the annex.
- screen capture at any time instantly, he works in the menu bar.
- Easy-to-use application
Intelligent shooting mode
- With the intellectual ability to capture, you can capture the entire screen, any selected area, or any window with one simple click.
- You can choose the method of capture using the icon in the menu bar or the start screen;
- Capture the selected window only, without dragging windows before shooting;
- Capture full screen with one touch of a button;
- Customize keyboard shortcuts for quick tooling;
- Magnifying tool and the size of the region will help you capture the screen accurately.
- Intelligent shooting mode
Annotating and editing screenshot screenshot Flexible Editor provides a feature rich and fully customizable annotation tools for you, including lines, arrows, and shapes
Annotating and editing screenshot Flexible
Emphasize with customizable and vector objects, including:
- Line – complete line or a dotted line;
- Arrows – headed or single-headed arrows with full or dotted line, you can adjust the line weight, opacity, and color;
- Shapes – rectangle, rounded rectangle, ellipse, etc. You can choose to fill just a stroke or just fill and stroke style. You can set the fill color and stroke color, opacity or stroke.
- text annotations
- Emphasize with customizable and vector objects, including:
Mosaic Overlay Blurring confidential information with the imposition of Mosaic: Apply mosaic to blur the face, confidential information, email address, phone number, or anything you do not want to show to the Mosaic overlay tool.
- If you want to annotate images, it supports most popular image formats;
- When you save the annotated images or screenshots, you draw a wide range of image formats including PNG, BMP, JPG, TIFF, PDF, GIF.
- Compatible formats
- Fixed delay for capturing Retina Display;
- Added borders to the image being edited screenshot;
- Interface has been translated into 16 languages;
- Added shortcut for copying to the clipboard, and now press Ctrl + C, you can copy the edited screenshot;
- Optimized screenshot of the Retina screen.
- version 2.3
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor Home https://www.lightenpdf.com/snapshot-editor-mac.html
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Screenshot_Editor_2.3.3__TNT.dmg [5.62 MB].torrent|