Sid Meier’s Civilization VI 1.3.4
Description of Sid Meier’s Civilization VI 1.3.4
OS version: 10.12.6
Processor type(s) & speed: Core i5 2.7Ghz
RAM minimum: 6 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
2) Move to Applications
Including DLC: Rise and Fall, Gathering Storm, Byzantium & Gaul Pack, Ethiopia Pack, Maya & Gran Colombia Pack
Languages: English (audio), French (audio), German (audio), Italian (audio), Japanese (audio), Korean (audio), Polish (audio), Portuguese, Russian (audio), Simplified Chinese (audio), Spanish (audio), Traditional Chinese (audio)
Version: Steam v1.3.4 (24.09.2020)
- If the fullscreen doesn’t work (it’s a known bug), there is an alternative fix
Patchnotes v1.3.4: Show
Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: cities now physically expand across the map, active research in technology and culture unlocks new potential, and competing leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve victory in the game.
- EXPANSIVE EMPIRES: See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each city spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- ACTIVE RESEARCH: Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- DYNAMIC DIPLOMACY: Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- COMBINED ARMS: Expanding on the “one unit per tile” design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with infantry, or a warrior with settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful “Corps” units.
- ENHANCED MULTIPLAYER: In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- A CIV FOR ALL PLAYERS: Civilization VI provides veteran players new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New tutorial systems introduce new players to the underlying concepts so they can easily get started.
More information: https://store.steampowered.com/app/289070
Screenshots of Sid Meier’s Civilization VI 1.3.4