|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]SoundSource_5.3.4__HCiSO.dmg [26.35 MB].torrent|
SoundSource 5.3.4 macOS
SounceSource lets you adjust your input, output, and sound-effects devices and volume settings in mere moments, right from the menu bar. Enable soft play-thru of input devices to your desired output, so you can hear sound coming in through any microphone or other source. With SoundSource, you get fast access to your Mac’s most important audio settings.
- Instant Audio-Device Switching – With just two clicks, you can switch the audio devices your Mac is using for input, output, and even sound effects.
- Fast Volume Control – SoundSource provides easy access to the volume controls for your audio devices as well.
- Audio Play-Thru, Too – SoundSource’s Play-Thru window makes it easy to monitor the audio coming from any input device.
- Comprehensive – SoundSource gives you one place to go for all Mac’s most important audio controls.
- At Your Fingertips – With SoundSource running in your menu bar, your audio controls are always available.
- Lightweight – When you don’t need SoundSource, it stays out of your way
- ixes and Improvements in ACE 11.7.1: The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.7.1, with fixes for several rare issues.
- SoundSource’s manual is now provided online, rather than being built in to the application. The application’s “Help” menu has also been modified and streamlined, to get you assistance as quickly as possible.
- SoundSource will no longer fail to change devices due to rare problems caused by certain lower-quality USB devices.
- Using subdevices of aggregate devices with SoundSource should now function as expected.
- A regression in the response time for Magic Boost has been fixed. This corrects an issue where a period of quiet audio followed by a sudden volume increase could result in brief distortion.
- Plugins which require sample time readings from the plugin host, such as Melodyne and ERA 4 De-Clipper, will now work as expected.
- 1/4 increments for volume control (Shift+Opt+Volume Up/Volume Down) now work correctly when “Use F1,F2, etc. keys as standard function keys” option is enabled in System Preferences.
- A never-seen-in-the-wild crash related to channel mapping has been fixed, before it could be seen in the wild.
- When a log is activated, it will also collect recent crash logs, to better understand any issues.
- The “Purchase” button in the License window now uses a better link to get to the Buy page.
- The Update window’s width has been tweaked, to handle longer titles.
- Get Access to Test Builds: SoundSource now features a new “Check for test releases” hidden preference. When active, you may receive notice of pre-release versions of the software, ahead of its wide release. If you’re interested to test updates, you can turn this option on in the Debugging window (accessible by holding option while viewing the “Help” menu, then selecting “Quit and Relaunch for Debugging”).
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor Homepage http://www.rogueamoeba.com/soundsource/