Description of SVGMaker 1.14
SVGMaker 1.14 is a markup language for describing two-dimensional graphics applications and images, and a set of related graphics script interfaces.
SVGMaker is a application for designing SVG content for HTML5 web pages, mobile apps, animation design, and general graphics usage.
1. Outline view of SVG XML document structure. Elements can be imported and reordered in the structure with drag-and-drop actions.
2. SVG multi-segment path editing, with support for text on a path, path shape animation, and other path functions.
3. Setting attribute values such as colors, color gradients, patterns, transforms, text paths, animation, path shape animations, etc.
4. JPEG and PNG images can be embedded in the SVG document, or referenced externally with a URL. SVG documents can contain embedded SVG documents.
5. A visual timeline graph for SMIL animation, with pause, play and restart controls. The time marker can be dragged (i.e., scrubbed) on the timeline to see the state of the animation at any point in time.
6. Export SVG animation to MPEG-4 for HTML5 web video.
Mac App Store : https://apps.apple.com/app/svg-maker/id1417164961
Screenshots of SVGMaker 1.14