Tampermonkey 4.13.6140 MAS macOS
Tampermonkey is the most popular userscript manager, with over 10 million users. It’s available for Safari, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera Next and Firefox.
Tampermonkey makes it very easy to manage your userscripts and provides features like a clear overview over the running scripts, a built-in editor, ZIP-based import and export, automatic update checks and browser and cloud storage based synchronization.
This extension is installed in just a minute, so give it a try!
Note: Please use Tampermonkey at macOS 10.14.4+ for optimal results.
- Add ESLint rule id to error messages
- Update ESLint
- Allow to derive custom linter config from eslint:recommended
- GM_xhr.onloadend support
- GM_xhr: Fix protocol-relative URLs
- GM_xhr: Fix reported status of requests in progress
- Improve OneDrive request error handling
- Fix Yandex.Disk authentication
- Change backup file name to avoid character issues with some WebDAV servers
- Fix crashes reported via MAS
- Fix GM_notification to allow user interaction and timeouts
- Fix GM_download to save all data to the downloads folder
- Update Japanese locale | thanks to shirayuki
- Update Vietnamese locale | thanks to IoeCmcomc
- Update Ukrainian locale | thanks to toplinden
- Update Serbian locale | thanks to zoranzoki21
- Allow tab size configuration
- Add script update item to editor file menu
- ‘Darker’ theme update
- Fix WebDAV credentials being used for import and export
- Accept more WebDAV server URLs formats
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor Homepage https://apps.apple.com/app/tampermonkey/id1482490089