|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Textual_7.2.1__TNT.dmg [17.49 MB].torrent|
Textual 7.2.1 macOS
Textual is the world’s most popular application for interacting with Internet Relay Chat (IRC) chatrooms on macOS.
First appearing in 2010, Textual has since evolved and matured into the top IRC client for macOS; relied on and trusted by thousands of people.
Beautiful Interface Textual includes two elegantly designed dark and light variants of the user interface which have been refined all the way down to the very last pixel.
Powerful, yet lightweight Textual supports very powerful modern technologies such as native IPv6, the latest IRCv3 specifications, client-side certificate authentication, and much, much more in an easy to navigate, clutter free environment.
Privacy is valued Textual protects your privacy by leveraging widely accepted, proven technologies such as Off-the-Record Messaging (OTR) to ensure that the only people reading your conversations are those that you intend to.
Customizable Textual takes customization to the next level with styles created using well documented, open web standards in addition to addons built using a multitude of programming languages such as AppleScript, Objective-C, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell, and Swift.
Textual also includes…
- Multi-channel selection
- Quick navigation using fuzzy searching
- Inline nickname colorization
- Rich array of keyboard shortcuts
- iCloud support for syncing connections and preferences
- Address Book for tracking when friends are online & offline
- Powerful, customizable, rule-based ignore matching
- Inline media embedding (Show images inline with chat)
- Auto-Completion for nicknames, commands, and channels
- Growl and native Notification Center support
- Bold, color, italic, and underline text formatting
- Built in support for converting text emoticons to emojis
- Powerful ZNC integration for power users
- Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL)
- SOCKS4, SOCKS5, and HTTP proxy support (with or without SSL)
- Support for sending self-signed certificates for authentication
- Support for validating and specifying trust for untrusted certificates
- macOS Sierra (10.12) is now the minimum version of macOS required.
- Chat filters can now be duplicated by control clicking one that already exists.
- Chat filters can now be limited based on how long its been since a user joined a channel.
- Modified list of networks to include Libera Chat.
- Libera Chat is now the home of the support channel and can be reached through the Help menu.
- The default maximum nickname length has been changed to 31 characters from 9 characters to accommodate servers that don’t advertise a specific limit.
- Modified the command query to have optional second argument which can be a message to send.
- Modified the commands amsg and ame no longer increment the unread count of channels.
- The Preferences window has been enlarged to accommodate system-wide changes on macOS Big Sur.
- The mechanics that power the User List have been reworked to hopefully provide better reliability.
- Fixed building encryption cache failing because of race condition.
- Fixed certain actions, such as deleting a channel, not working correctly when popup prompt is suppressed.
- Fixed duplicates appearing in the member list when configured to show server staff at the top.
- Fixed malformed div in default style templates.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.5 or later, 64-bit processor Homepage https://www.codeux.com/textual/