TinkerTool System 6.82
TinkerTool System 6.82
TinkerTool System 6 is a collection of system utility features that help you in performing complex administration tasks on Apple Macintosh computers. The mark application uses a self-adapting user interface which automatically adjusts to the computer model and the version of MacOS you are using. All options available in the current situation are available through the “glass”, very similar to those that you already know from the System Preferences application. Functions are controlled by a single window, which allows you to use the application as a general toolbox and assistant first aid.
- built-in maintenance functions to MacOS, as a rule, are not visible in a graphical user interface,
- advanced file operations, not available in the MacOS Finder,
- the ability to access advanced system settings that are not visible into System Preferences,
- genuine and unique features of TinkerTool System, designed to solve the typical problems of the real world and administrators to eliminate the effect of certain defects ( “bugs”) in the operating system,
- not an emergency tool for troubleshooting and repair Macos in cases where the graphical user interface is no longer run properly, or user account system administrator has been damaged,
- function to collect extended information about the hardware, operating system and applications.
- It includes:
Together with its sister program TinkerTool, which is provided free of charge, TinkerTool System is a perfect substitute for the following types of system utilities:
- Finder enhancers,
- Cache and font cache cleaners,
- Scripts to create a bootable installer and system recovery discs,
- Tools to access hidden preference settings,
- Applications to make objects invisible in the Finder,
- browsers log file
- application uninstaller,
- Single-mode fault search tools,
- spelling checker dictionary editors,
- and many others.
- Together with its sister program TinkerTool, which is provided free of charge, TinkerTool System is a perfect substitute for the following types of system utilities:
Version 6,82 (Build 191 114)
- Check for slow startup of the system due to the cleared NVRAM setting has been changed in order not to cause false alarms on certain models Pro Mac.
- Validation regarding safety component has been changed in order not to generate false alarms when the app was launched in extreme overload conditions.
- Added a fix for the issue Macos 10.15.1, which may cause a warning for a missing member on the basis of permission for full access to the disk will not be shown in concrete terms.
- Added a fix for a problem that can cause the volume to the format HFS + is not to be offered the system tray for specific features.
- Clarified meaning “dark wake” run option in the user interface and the reference guide.
- Version 6,82 (Build 191 114)
Compatibility: MacOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor Home https://www.bresink.com/osx/TinkerToolSys6.html
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]TinkerTool_System_6.82__TNT.dmg [27.73 MB].torrent|