Tower 7.0 Build 290
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Tower.7.0.290.zip [52.61 MB].torrent|
Tower 7.0 Build 290 macOS
Tower is a Git client for macOS that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Tower abstracts Git’s complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag-and-drop, and mistakes can be undone easily. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- git-svn support
- File history
- git-flow support
- Submodule support
- git-lfs support
- Blame view
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Discard chunks/lines
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server and Rhodecode integration
- Support for Bitbucket team accounts
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays
- Many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
- Improved Commit Composing: Tower’s commit message fields have just become a lot smarter! This release brings improvements that make commit composing a seamless experience. Read on to find out more…
- Issue Numbers: You can now search for and autocomplete issue numbers in your commit messages. Simply type the “#” symbol from the subject or body field to find the required issue number. (This feature requires an associated service account in order to work.)
- Commit References: Just like issue numbers, you can search for and autocomplete commit references by typing “c:”. (This feature requires an associated service account in order to work.)
- fixup! and squash!: It is now possible to search and autocomplete Git’s “fixup!” and “squash!” conventions within a commit’s subject, allowing you to easily amend any commit down the history. When commits whose subject start with “fixup!” or “squash!” are detected in the current HEAD branch History, an action will be offered to “autosquash” them. This will automatically fixup or squash these commits.
- Autocomplete Service Keywords: Service-specific issue keywords (closes/fixes/resolves) can also be autocompleted.
- Autocomplete Changed Files: Changed files from the working copy can now be searched and quickly inserted by typing .
- Command Help: You can type the “/“ character to see a list of the above commands available for each field.
- Hard Line Wrapping: You can now configure a character limit for the commit message body in Tower’s Preferences -> Editor. This will show as a guide when composing the body.
- Scrollable and Resizable Text Field: The commit message body field can now be scrolled and resized.
- Symbol images are now used in more places in the UI on macOS 11.0 and newer
- Commit Composing: Hitting ”Enter” in the subject field will now take you to the body field.
- Working Copy: If a commit takes longer than a certain amount of time (e.g. when running a hook script) a progress indicator will now be displayed.
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit Homepage https://www.git-tower.com/mac/