The gold standard MacOS file transfer applications only driven in the future. Transmission 5 here. Upload, download, and manage files on the server with tons of easy, familiar and powerful user interface. It’s pretty good.
Other servers. Transmission is currently connected to 10 new cloud services like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files. And yes, the Transmit still processing the classics – FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 – better than any. We make complex services simple drag-and-drop.
More synchronization. Transmission 5 now includes Panic synchronization, our reliable and fast way to synchronize your sites. (You can learn about the Panic sync here.) And our File sync feature adds support for locally-local and remote to remote synchronization, and provides more precise control.
More speed. We disassembled the engine and the transmission rebuilt it, again, significantly increase the speed. T5 better multithreading and smarter about complex folders. In addition, he received a new activity to better focus on what Transmit doing right now. It’s very fast.
Much more. It was a long time since the last update of the main Transmit, and we had a lot in common. Simply put, almost every corner of Transmit has been improved. Some examples:
Version 5.6.0: New
- Text clarity on the notification window
- French translation file sync list
- Japanese translation of the editing server
- Update Connection Backblaze B2 labels to reflect the latest changes Backblaze
- OpenStack Swift: Improved error messages when the server does not provide endpoints
- Resolves an issue in which the transfer will not download files saved in older versions of some editors
- Fixed problem which may lead sometimes transfers be broken requiring restart application
- Up remote from the Transmit files to a folder in the dock now works as expected
- Copy URL to copy once again a non-default port numbers
- Edit the server address is now correctly updates the address of the server list
- B2: Move or copy a very large file now works as expected
- not S3: Creating buckets of endpoint non-default no longer results in an error
- Fixed S3 IAM Role drop-down to create the server not saving choice
- Restored the use of the points in the new S3 bucket names
- Fixed import of user data Amazon S3 IAM
- Fixed a problem that prevented access S3 bucket name that contains uppercase letters
- Resolves an issue that could prevent the window size of the restored when you reopen the Transmit
- Import multiple encrypted SSH keys now asks separately for each key phrase
- Releasing sheet moving image through the escape now works as expected
- Editing the file is not in the form of icons with the dark appearance of the system and graphite accent colors no longer results in light text on a light background
- Various improvements SSH library
Compatibility: MacOS 10,11 or later, 64-bit processor Home https://www.panic.com/transmit/
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]Transmit_5.6.1__TNT.dmg [66.81 MB].torrent|