Untitled Goose Game 1.1.2
Description of Untitled Goose Game 1.1.2
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.12
Processor type(s) & speed: N/A
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
2) Move to Applications
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Version: Epic Games Store DRM Free v1.1.2
- Added a two-player game mode.
- Fixed a bug where items that re-entered the man’s backyard may not be thrown over the fence.
- Fixed a case where the tomato boxes could remain closed, preventing players from dropping the bucket on the burly man’s head.
- Fixed an issue where controllers with IDs that included a / or \ character could not be rebound.
- Fixed a bug where certain items would be ignored until something moved them, particularly the newspaper and teacup.
- Zooming out with the controls set to “toggle” no longer hides the markers which represent obscured items.
- Fixed a bug where the Tidy Neighbour could get stuck while the goose was pretending to be a statue.
- Fixed some minor controller handling issues.
It’s a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible goose.
Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples’ back gardens to the high street shops to the village green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone’s day.
- A horrible goose (that’s you)
- A town full of people just trying to get on with their day (you hate them)
- A dedicated honk button (!!!)
More information: Steam / Developer
- Untitled Goose Game 1.0.8
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition 184.108.40.206 (GOG DRM-Free)
Stranger Things 3: The Game 1.3.891a (37222)
Untitled Goose Game 1.0.7
Screenshots of Untitled Goose Game 1.1.2