Wavesfactory Cassette 1.0.2
Wavesfactory Cassette 1.0.2 is an audio plugin that emulates the sound of vintage cassette tapes and decks. It has been carefully modelled after exhaustive analysis of a high number of sound signals recorded into real tapes. As a result, we get the same sound and behaviour of the original units.
Magnetic tape is not a sterile media. Because of that, it will impart its own sound signature to signals recorded into it. These include a different frequency response, frequency dependent saturation, high-frequency compression, hiss, asperity noise and much more.
Reproduction systems will also induce their fingerprint: wow, flutter, random high-frequency loss, crosstalk between channels, stereo unbalances and other.
All of these little quirks and random fluctuations have been modelled meticulously. Cassette imprints instant nostalgia, movement and analog feel all around in its path.
# Version 1.0.2 – 19 / 11 / 2019
– Fixed: Pro, Home and Micro bug in Cubase / VST3.
– Improved: authorization process.
– Added: Tape Type is now automatable.
– Added: Pro Tools key command automation.
– Added: artist presets from Insight.
# Version 1.0.1 – 14 / 11 / 2019
– Fixed: Pro, Home and Micro buttons are now automatable.
– Improved: settings sliders snap to the mouse cursor when clicked.
– Added: artist presets from Torley.
AU/VST/VST3 | 30.11.2019